“I Hate Taylor Swift!” Trump just tweeted.

OMG I love it how women even do this to women.

Women suck. I'll tell you that. You're no exception.
So, yes, I hurt your feelings causing you to lash out.

You're jealous of Harris and her exploits with Willie Brown, emirite?

So, yes, I hurt your feelings causing you to lash out.

You're jealous of Harris and her exploits with Willie Brown, emirite?
That must be some magic pussy if it got her all the way to the Presidency.

Seriously guys, stop hating us. We don't hate straight people. Stop hating gays. We don't hate Christians. Stop hating non christians. Stop hating people who won't vote for you. It's weird.

That must be some magic pussy if it got her all the way to the Presidency.

Seriously guys, stop hating us. We don't hate straight people. Stop hating gays. We don't hate Christians. Stop hating non christians. Stop hating people who won't vote for you. It's weird.
Ugh the sprint to victimhood is so pathetic.

Have some dignity for Christs sake

LOL @ you watching TDS-suffering whiners like Bill Maher and John Stewart and thinking you have the picture.

I have the full picture. I know your media is lying to you and my media isn't telling the whole truth either. I have to get the truth from the Daily Show. Sad huh?

I have the full picture. I know your media is lying to you and my media isn't telling the whole truth either. I have to get the truth from the Daily Show. Sad huh?
The Daily show is John Stewart.. an angry, rabid Trump hating Democrat.

There’s no unbiased truth there. Hes just an activist

They absolutely can and do. They are all of the same sensitive, emotional, cowardly makeup.
That's true. Hey, I was reading Trump's inaugeration speech from 2016 and thought this was funny he said this

When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice.

The Bible tells us, “how good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity.”

We must speak our minds openly, debate our disagreements honestly, but always pursue solidarity.

They absolutely can and do. They are all of the same sensitive, emotional, cowardly makeup.
So the fact that they show actual videos of Trump saying these things means that they are not showing the facts and the truth?

By the way, let ask you a question. What do you think Trump and Republicans will do if Trump loses the election. Will they accept the loss?

The only one in this case suggesting a contract is you.
trump tells the dems to tone it down, and in the same breath calls them Marxist. J6 was trumps doing and he is still calling his cult to violence.

Forum List

Back