“I Hate Taylor Swift!” Trump just tweeted.

Ask that question of Democrats who brand half the county who are not Dims as "deplorables and white supremacists."
They talked about this on Bill Maher. No we don't think half the country is deplorables but your party is being won and elections are being decided because of deplorables.

They talked about this on Bill Maher. No we don't think half the country is deplorables but your party is being won and elections are being decided because of deplorables.
Hateall.jpg

You should abandon Bill Mahrer and get your opinions exclusively from the Joy Reid Clown Show.

There's a good fellow.

Last edited:
Who are the “deplorable” people who vote GOP? Which ones are which, and what separates them from non-deplorable GOP voters?

I posted details of a person who went to a Trump rally. It's where they are free to say whatever they want no matter how racist. Twitter too.
For the thousandth time, personal anecdotes don’t mean much of anything.

I met a Democrat who hated Jews, so all of you Democrats hate Jews.

That’s your logic lol

For the thousandth time, personal anecdotes don’t mean much of anything.

I met a Democrat who hated Jews, so all of you Democrats hate Jews.

That’s your logic lol
Oh we see it when the Daily Show goes to MAGA rallies. Bunch of ignorant racists. Like you guys here.

You're quite the talk show groupie.

MSNBC needs to be doing what they are doing. Stop trying to be impartial. If you are the liberal channel, act that way. Show America the MAGA idiots at the rallies.

Try the Trump trials on your TV like Fox would if it were Biden who broke all the laws Trump broke.

Point out what the Supreme Court is doing to America. Vergogna

Clarence and Alito, vergogna.

Explain Project 2025

Explain the 3 trials Trump still has to face and how he's getting out of them.

MSNBC sucks. That's why we love the Daily Show and Stephen Colbert and Seth and the 2 Jimmies.

They can't all be lying about Trump and Republicans.

MSNBC needs to be doing what they are doing. Stop trying to be impartial. If you are the liberal channel, act that way. Show America the MAGA idiots at the rallies.

Try the Trump trials on your TV like Fox would if it were Biden who broke all the laws Trump broke.

Point out what the Supreme Court is doing to America. Vergogna

Clarence and Alito, vergogna.

Explain Project 2025

Explain the 3 trials Trump still has to face and how he's getting out of them.

MSNBC sucks. That's why we love the Daily Show and Stephen Colbert and Seth and the 2 Jimmies.

They can't all be lying about Trump and Republicans.
Your rote list of conspiracy theories reinforces a host of negative stereotypes about the far left.

Your rote list of conspiracy theories reinforces a host of negative stereotypes about the far left.
Clarence and Alito have been busted red handed or caught on tape so I don't know what you mean by conspiracy theories. Vergogna Hollie. Do you even know what I'm talking about? Vergogna!!!

Clarence and Alito have been busted red handed or caught on tape so I don't know what you mean by conspiracy theories. Vergogna Hollie. Do you even know what I'm talking about? Vergogna!!!
It's clear you don't know what you're ranting about. Resume your coma.

It's clear you don't know what you're ranting about. Resume your coma.

During his three decades on the Supreme Court, Clarence Thomas has enjoyed steady access to a lifestyle most Americans can only imagine. A cadre of industry titans and ultrawealthy executives have treated him to far-flung vacations aboard their yachts, ushered him into the premium suites at sporting events and sent their private jets to fetch him — including, on more than one occasion, an entire 737. It’s a stream of luxury that is both more extensive and from a wider circle than has been previously understood.

Samuel Alito, caught on tape, reinforces why people are skeptical of the Supreme Court​

Confidence in U.S. Supreme Court Sinks to Historic Low​

Why do you think that is stupid?

During his three decades on the Supreme Court, Clarence Thomas has enjoyed steady access to a lifestyle most Americans can only imagine. A cadre of industry titans and ultrawealthy executives have treated him to far-flung vacations aboard their yachts, ushered him into the premium suites at sporting events and sent their private jets to fetch him — including, on more than one occasion, an entire 737. It’s a stream of luxury that is both more extensive and from a wider circle than has been previously understood.

Samuel Alito, caught on tape, reinforces why people are skeptical of the Supreme Court​

Bit you're OK with Harris trading sexual favors for wealth and job promotion.

Identify what law was broken.

People who avidly support Trump are being called “cult members” by simple-minded folk in here.

Is that not what’s happening?
I am going to take a few minutes and try to explain something to you, on a serious not. You continue to say things like this post where Trump is being called a cult leader and people like you are considered cult members. In addition, you say that personal experiences do not count as you cannot judge a group by what one person does.

Having said that, let me begin.

The study of human behavior is called psychology. Psychology is a scientific discipline that focuses on understanding human behavior and mental processes. It encompasses a wide range of topics, including cognition, perception, emotion, motivation, personality, social behavior, and mental health.

Humans have established patterns of behavior that have gone on for centuries (since humans began) and there are patterns of behavior that signal what what the person is likely to be, how they think and act, and what guidelines they follow. There are different types of behavior and that doesn't mean that because they are different that they are bad/negative. Nonetheless, some behavior patterns do signal problems that are negative.

There are many articles written by experts on human behavior (psychologists) that state that Trump is acting like a cult leader and that those following/supporting him are cult members.

Their evaluation is likely to be correct and definitely more likely t be right than your evaluation, given that you are not an expert on the topic.

Here is an book that you may want to buy and read as it gives the information in detail:

The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President Hardcover

and here are some articles you may want to read as well:

The Psychiatrist Who Warned Us That Donald Trump Would Unleash Violence Was Absolutely Right

The Cult of Trump: A Leading Cult Expert Explains How the President Uses Mind Control

The ‘Shared Psychosis’ of Donald Trump and His Loyalists

None of this is bias or opinion. It is the evaluation of experts in the Psychology field.

I am going to take a few minutes and try to explain something to you, on a serious not. You continue to say things like this post where Trump is being called a cult leader and people like you are considered cult members. In addition, you say that personal experiences do not count as you cannot judge a group by what one person does.

Having said that, let me begin.

The study of human behavior is called psychology. Psychology is a scientific discipline that focuses on understanding human behavior and mental processes. It encompasses a wide range of topics, including cognition, perception, emotion, motivation, personality, social behavior, and mental health.

Humans have established patterns of behavior that have gone on for centuries (since humans began) and there are patterns of behavior that signal what what the person is likely to be, how they think and act, and what guidelines they follow. There are different types of behavior and that doesn't mean that because they are different that they are bad/negative. Nonetheless, some behavior patterns do signal problems that are negative.

There are many articles written by experts on human behavior (psychologists) that state that Trump is acting like a cult leader and that those following/supporting him are cult members.

Their evaluation is likely to be correct and definitely more likely t be right than your evaluation, given that you are not an expert on the topic.

Here is an book that you may want to buy and read as it gives the information in detail:

The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President Hardcover

and here are some articles you may want to read as well:

The Psychiatrist Who Warned Us That Donald Trump Would Unleash Violence Was Absolutely Right

The Cult of Trump: A Leading Cult Expert Explains How the President Uses Mind Control

The ‘Shared Psychosis’ of Donald Trump and His Loyalists

None of this is bias or opinion. It is the evaluation of experts in the Psychology field.
As convincing as any other, "because I say so" argument.

Forum List

Back