Our Country Music Chat

Go here for news concerning the wife of country singer Darryl Worley. Her name is also Kimberly. She was in an accident earlier this week and had to have surgery.

God bless you and Darryl and his family always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of him)

Live from the Grand Ole Opry

Attachments

• IMG_4113.jpeg
    IMG_4113.jpeg
    247.2 KB · Views: 1
Earlier today, Rascal Flatts announced that the tour that they do this year will be their farewell tour after being on the radio for the past 20 years now. Go here for the news clip and their tour dates.

Country music stars Rascal Flatts announce farewell tour after 20 years together

I was able to see them back in 2003 when they opened for Kenny Chesney during his Neyland Stadium show in Knoxville, TN. They were awesome. My most favorite song from them is “While You Loved Me”.

God bless you and the guys and Kenny always!!!

Holly

P.S. Am I the only person here who realizes that they never once were given a Grammy award? “Bless The Broken Road” was named Best Country Song, but that award never goes to the singer. The guys were able score four nominations in the Best Country Duo/Group Performance category, but currently that may be as far as their Grammy road has taken them. (shrugs)
Here is my pick in country music. This video is great and Reba and Dolly are my favorites in Country music, with Reba being the best:

Go here to check the new song from Mason Ramsey named "Come Pick Me Up" once it has been added to the page. It gets released today.

God bless you and Mason always!!!

Holly

P.S. I have already heard it, and it couldn't sound anymore beautiful especially when the music starts up again at the end.

The song finally went up about an hour or two ago. My only question about the video is why the entire song is not played. A little more music happens at the end and to me, it couldn't sound anymore beautiful.

God bless you and Mason always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back