Yes, you are better off now than you were then.

Yes, you are better off now than you were then.​

Bullshit.
In all metrics the cost of living is higher.
The world is more unsettled than at any time since the early 80's and the threat of life ending warfare is greater while the country is run by a senile dotard and a collection of morons.
No cure for leftard progressivism has been found.

The fact people are defaulting on credit card debt, retail prices up tremendously, utilities skyrocking speaks volumes

Most working Americans are better off now than they were when the reign of Trumpery ended with a dismal 34% public approval.

According to my organization’s analysis, working-class Americans’ wages, adjusted for inflation, have just edged higher than they were on Election Day, 2020. The average working-class American can now answer “Yes” to the question, “Are you better off now than you were under Trump?”

Better off under Trump however I am not stupid like the op and think it makes a difference.

In some respects, absolutely, hands down, no question.
Im still waiting for you to tell me that trump policy that lowered gas prices to under $2 for a short period of time in 2020.

What was the policy that lowered gas prices?

Most working Americans are better off now than they were when the reign of Trumpery ended with a dismal 34% public approval.

According to my organization’s analysis, working-class Americans’ wages, adjusted for inflation, have just edged higher than they were on Election Day, 2020. The average working-class American can now answer “Yes” to the question, “Are you better off now than you were under Trump?”

You SUCK at gaslighting.

My Daddy resides in one of those places. His is super expensive too.
It’s ridiculous. They are wiping out the life savings of the middle class within a few years.

There is one across the street that is much nicer, and MUCH cheaper. Modern kitchens, a full-scale movie theater, a more luxurious dining room. When I inquired about moving Mom there, they said it was subsidized by the government and available only to the lower-income. So, we have to keep Mom in the “OK” one so the money doesn’t run out, while the low-income get the fancy place. If the money DOES run out, then she’ll get the nicer place.

Do you see ANY problem with that?

Im still waiting for you to tell me that trump policy that lowered gas prices to under $2 for a short period of time in 2020.

What was the policy that lowered gas prices?
Please hold your breath for the answer to the question I never raised. OK?

Gas prices, grocery prices, mortgage rates, Illegals, homeless, crime

Please hold your breath for the answer to the question I never raised. OK?
You stated that gas prices were lower under trump. Why? What policy was that?

You also stated that other items cost have risen....... Why? What biden policy caused that?

Simple Questions, but you refuse to answer because it harm (destroys) your narrative.

Answer, COVID and World Wide Inflation......... nothing to do with a biden/Harris policy.

It’s ridiculous. They are wiping out the life savings of the middle class within a few years.

There is one across the street that is much nicer, and MUCH cheaper. Modern kitchens, a full-scale movie theater, a more luxurious dining room. When I inquired about moving Mom there, they said it was subsidized by the government and available only to the lower-income. So, we have to keep Mom in the “OK” one so the money doesn’t run out, while the low-income get the fancy place. If the money DOES run out, then she’ll get the nicer place.

Do you see ANY problem with that?
I'm pretty sure that most assisted living inmates are low income. If you want her to move into the nicer gov subsidized place, surely you're smart enough to find a loophole.

Move most of her money out of the bank, where her monthly payments are directly routed from. In a nation of cons and grifters, you don't even need to feel bad about that.

Screenshot 2024-09-17 at 11.24.16 AM.png

Well, at this point, if you haven't figured out who's policies are better for the country, you are fucked.

Gas prices, grocery prices, mortgage rates, Illegals, homeless, crime

Forum List

Back