You are unemployed and want a new job, under a Democratic president you have a better chance of getting one!

I'm not registered with the Dems or Repubs and when all of the candidates suck, I don't vote. It's that simple.
I fully understand your position. I am going to be totally honest with you. I am 79 years old and until 2020 I had never voted before. The reason was "that no candidate before had been good enough or bad enough to vote for or against". If any nominee had at least one of these 4 basics (morals, ethics, principles of humanity), I knew that even if they were not good, the damage that they would do would not be truly bad or lasting (after 4 or 8 years it would go away).

I did not like Trump in 2016 but I did not vote because I was unsure of whether Trump was that bad or not but in 2020 I voted for the very first time in my life because I got to know who Trump is and that he has none of those 4 basics and can do untold and permanent damage to this country. As such, my vote this year will be against him and not FOR Harris. She is not special but the does have some off the basics.

I think you need to consider the same thing that I considered, given that our nation is at risk of untold and permanent damage, if Trump gets elected.

If he gets elected and does as I think he will, you will be as much blame for it as Trump will be, given that you could have done something about it, but didn't..

Last edited:
I fully understand your position. I am going to be totally honest with you. I am 79 years old and until 2020 I had never voted before. The reason was "that no candidate before had been good enough or bad enough to vote for or against". If any nominee had at least one of these 4 basics (morals, ethics, principles of humanity), I knew that even if they were not good, the damage that they would do would not be truly bad or lasting (after 4 or 8 years it would go away).

I did not like Trump in 2016 but I did not vote because I was unsure of whether Trump was that bad or not but in 2020 I voted for the very first time in my life because I got to know who Trump is and that he has none of those 4 basics and can do untold and permanent damage to this country. As such, my vote this year will be against him and not FOR Harris. She is not special but the does have some off the basics.

I think you need to consider the same thing that I considered, given that our nation is at risk of untold and permanent damage, if Trump gets elected.

If he gets elected and does as I think he will, you will be as much blame for it as Trump will be, given that you could have done something about it, but didn't..
I'm 51 and I voted for the first time in 2016 for Trump. I went from 18 to 43 without voting for anyone, until Trump hoodwinked me with his supposed pro working-class, populace act. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, I'm a big dummy. I know better now.

Means you have nothing
yeah-sure-liam-scott-edwards.gif

Forum List

Back