Hezbollah pagers blowing up...

Hundreds of Hezbollah members reportedly injured by exploding pagers​

22 minutes ago

Hundreds of members of the Lebanese armed group Hezbollah have reportedly been injured after handheld pagers they use to communicate exploded.

Lebanon’s state news agency said there were blasts in the southern suburbs of Beirut and several other areas. Hezbollah's al-Manar TV also said many pagers had exploded, without identifying those hurt.

Videos and photos on social media appeared to show wounded men sitting or lying on floors and others being rushed to hospitals. Unconfirmed CCTV footage showed blasts in shops.

Will there be payback on American pagers? Probably not as pagers not as popular as cell phones in USA.
Pagers are so 1990.

You find yourself fully agreeing with far left wing kook liberals.

I get it. You’re an anti Semite. Your position is that Israel has no right to exist as a nation.

Ok. So that’s your position. Nobody cares. Only anti Semites actually make such ridiculous claims.
1726602696743.png

These devices have been tampered with OR custom built this way, there's no way software can cause the battery to explode, even a short circuit would likely cause fire, bright white flame as we've seen on TV with some cars, not explosions.
The speculation I heard from Intel agents was that if it was software, was that thru a hacking, they turn off the phones auto shut off for turning off the phone or pager when it gets overheated by its lithium battery... Then sent a page to them all at once that was suppose to send a burst of energy that made all the lithium batteries no longer protected from over heating, blow up....

Of course this was all conjecture on how it could be done...

I dunno how they did this attack but at least electric bike batteries can “explode”. How they explode and the how the pagers exploded is different though. The pagers exploded more acutely and with more force.

I suspect there was an explosive charge hidden inside these pagers. I believe the pagers had been newly issued a matter of days ago.

Idlib: The Syrian rebels in the north of the country are celebrating

following reports about thousands of Shia Hezbollah operatives,

by distributing sweets...

I dunno how they did this attack but at least electric bike batteries can “explode”. How they explode and the how the pagers exploded is different though. The pagers exploded more acutely and with more force.

I suspect there was an explosive charge hidden inside these pagers. I believe the pagers had been newly issued a matter of days ago.

The pagers had explosive charges that were detonated by remote control.

• The Zionist state embrace the doctrine of racial supremacy - the Jews
Nope. Zionism does not embrace an idea of racial supremacy
  • The Zionist state embrace the doctrine of territorial entitlement - West Bank, Golan...
Those areas are not the result of any entitlement. Check history.
  • The Third Reich was committed to the destruction of another race - Jews
  • The Zionist state is committed to the destruction of another race - Palestinians
A -- the Arabs living in Gaza are not a separate race
B -- Zionism has no interest in destroying them which is why israel issued warnings, protected people moving to safe areas and why Arabs actually prefer living in Israel
  • The Zionist state justifies its necessity by declaring an existential threat - Islam, Arab nationalism
Actually, history has shown that Arab nationalism has proven to be a threat to the existence of Israel.

Nope. Zionism does not embrace an idea of racial supremacy

Those areas are not the result of any entitlement. Check history.

A -- the Arabs living in Gaza are not a separate race
B -- Zionism has no interest in destroying them which is why israel issued warnings, protected people moving to safe areas and why Arabs actually prefer living in Israel

Actually, history has shown that Arab nationalism has proven to be a threat to the existence of Israel.
correct!

Thousands of Hezbollah fighters injured in Lebanon when their new pagers all simultaneously explode — causing horrifying wounds to theirs groins and hands (link). Targeted, precise intervention. Could not happen to nicer people.
Cool! Good headline on your link to the New York Post article.

Hezbollah pager explosions caused by high explosive PETN planted by Israel’s Mossad: report​

Forum List

Back