JD Vance is using Ryan Wesley Routh as a political weapon and doing it in a fallacious way!

You Trumpers are carbon copies of INCOMPETENT Trump

Harris goaded Trump in the debate and he responded the same way you guys are responding to my OP's, in a way that made him look weak, a loser, a liar, and totally incompetent, the same way you look here.

This is way too easy.

You do insult, debase, and attempt to negate what I say but you are unable to do so and it simply for one very SIMPLE reason. Data, statistics, and facts cannot be beat and that is what I deliver and you have no ability to combat them as lies fail when facing that scenario.

I have one suggestion (piece of advice) that I am going to give you.

Put me on ignore. That is the only way that you can claim victory. If you do that, I "may" get tired of coming here and posting truth. Then again, maybe not because even if I don't get replies, I still get pleasure from posting reality. Mother Nature will bless me for doing so.

Nonetheless, thanks for the enjoyment you bring to me every single time you post such ignorant replies.

By the way, there is one other option available to you............debate with facts, data, and statistics. If you do that, we ALL win even if we disagree. Knowledge should be what we all seek. It certainly is what I seek.

Having said all of the above, bring it on!

93tay5.jpg
1726605435350.png

You mean the candidate who most everyone agrees beat Trump in the debate?
Which one of the three are you talking about?
I'm sure she does what she can in a world were the NRA still holds all the GOP gonads and sees every regulation as a slippery slope to confiscation.
What was it that Kamala said during the debate? Something about, both she and Walz carry? Hmmm, I didn't know she had GOP gonads. Do you know something that others don't?

She said it on the Ellen Degeneres show in an attempt to be humorous

Why wouldn't he use this approach after Democrats consistently use malicious rhetoric to describe Trump since 2016 and the media has been on that bandwagon? He is exactly correct.

You'll get over your hurt feelings and be just fine. :itsok:
Hurt feelings? Hahaha

You Trumpers do not even have anything factual to say and that does not hurt feelings, it stimulates laughter. Unfortunately for you, all you have are words. Facts never support you.

JD Vance is using Ryan Wesley Routh, the man that attempted to kill Trump this week, as a political weapon against Harris and he is doing it in a fallacious way.

What do I mean by using the word "fallacious"? He is cherry picking information and making it public in a way to sway voters into thinking that this assassination attempt was supported by the left.

JD Vance started out his "fallacious" statement by saying this:

and then he followed this up with a comment on X (Twitter):

How do you think the Democrats and their media allies would respond if a 19-time Republican donor tried to kill a Democratic official? It's a question that answers itself. For years, Kamala Harris's campaign surrogates have said things like "Trump has to be eliminated." And how have their media allies responded to the second assassination attempt on Donald Trump in as many months?

With this comment, he is saying that Routh was a Democrat, given that he donated to the Democratic party on 19 different occasions (which is true, Routh did that to the tune of $140).

Nonetheless, this is totally cherry picking information given that in the past it seems that Routh voted for Trump in 2016 (not clear but enough information has been found that seems to suggest that he did.

Here is an article from FOX8 (a subsidiary of FOX News) that gives you the whole story. In this article, it is clearly stated and believed that Routh was simply mentally ill and that he has had these tendencies to violence (and not necessarily political violence) from an early age:

Here is the article:

Bottom line is that the probabilities strongly favor Routh being mentally sick. Nonetheless, JD Vance has used this event as ammunition against the Democrats and he has done it in a fallacious way.

Unfortunately, this seems to be the way the Republicans approach politics.............by swaying people to their side using lies, misinformation, fake truths, and in a scamming way.

Trump picked the perfect candidate as his V.P. pick. Second to Trump he's the most loathsome individual to ever run in a presidential election.

The only truth that matters is that democrats have advocated and attempted the murders of Steve Scalise, Bret Kavanaugh, and Donald Trump twice and still you cheer these acts of violence while promoting further acts of violence. Tell me again about the peaceful democrats---then show me one. This board has had democrats cheering the attempts on Trumps life non stop. You just keep making him stronger. MAGA 2024
Really? Who cheered those shootings, hack?

Fortunately, they both have records we can draw from. We can judge them on whether the interest rate was high or low, which era is more painful when you go shopping for groceries and everything else you need, which had the better mortgage prices, if buying gas which...

The border. We are extremely burdened by what has been during the Harris invasion. The EU/UN open border policy has been murderous to the EU countries, and the UN/WEF want to do the same thing to us. For 4 years, Harris has been all for it. But she hasn't been to Europe either...

Tell Kamala, since she's so worried about Pennsylvania, that she actually has to spend time there, to drop into Charleroi, Pa. A prior quaint town of 4,000 now has over 4,000 illegals. Ask them which border policy was better...

Fortunately, they both have records we can draw from. We can judge them on whether the interest rate was high or low, which era is more painful when you go shopping for groceries and everything else you need, which had the better mortgage prices, if buying gas which...

The border. We are extremely burdened by what has been during the Harris invasion. The EU/UN open border policy has been murderous to the EU countries, and the UN/WEF want to do the same thing to us. For 4 years, Harris has been all for it. But she hasn't been to Europe either...

Tell Kamala, since she's so worried about Pennsylvania, that she actually has to spend time there, to drop into Charleroi, Pa. A prior quaint town of 4,000 now has over 4,000 illegals. Ask them which border policy was better...
Shit was high when Reagan was reelected.

Which one of the three are you talking about?
Which planet did you say you were from? Planet GOP?

Registered voters who watched Tuesday’s presidential debate broadly agree that Kamala Harris outperformed Donald Trump, according to a CNN poll of debate watchers conducted by SSRS. The vice president also outpaced both debate watchers’ expectations for her and Joe Biden’s onstage performance against the former president earlier this year, the poll found.

Debate watchers said, 63% to 37%, that Harris turned in a better performance onstage in Philadelphia. Prior to the debate, the same voters were evenly split on which candidate would perform more strongly, with 50% saying Harris would do so and 50% that Trump would. And afterward, 96% of Harris supporters who tuned in said that their chosen candidate had done a better job, while a smaller 69% majority of Trump’s supporters credited him with having a better night.

What was it that Kamala said during the debate? Something about, both she and Walz carry? Hmmm, I didn't know she had GOP gonads. Do you know something that others don't?
I see it as confirmation that you can be pro-gun and pro-gun control.

Hurt feelings? Hahaha

You Trumpers do not even have anything factual to say and that does not hurt feelings, it stimulates laughter. Unfortunately for you, all you have are words. Facts never support you.
From the person that used a 10 year old article with a long-gone politician for your 'facts.' :auiqs.jpg:

Fallacious? Mistaken belief? Lefties seem to be amazingly quick in their defense of another potential Trump assassin when it's possible that the assassin may have been....fill in the blanks.

Forum List

Back