In Defense of Convicted Felons Being at a Trump Golf Course

See? You just pointed out your problem: what can be seen every day, and 24/7 on some cable outlets. Your mind has become sick.

Listen up A-hole. I am not on trial. I do not have to answer crazy weirdo questions.

as far as how I view violence and poor "liddle" Donnie from Queens? I've posted how I felt before. Go look it up if you really care.

Oh wait! You're playing games. You don't care.

use the search feature on this site

then
stfu
You are on trial. In the court of public opinion. The major networks have spent the better part of the last decade ensuring that every leftist thinks that Donald Trump is an existential threat to democracy. They do it without thought that there may be leftwing, unhinged people willing to do what is necessary to save 'mauh democracy'.

But that's okay. Everyone can see that you won't bring yourself, probably can't, to say that Trump should not be harmed physically and that the best way to deal with him is by voting against him.

So, enjoy your hatred and when he wins, I'll just point and laugh while maintaining a prudent distance from a crazied radical terrorst.

You are on trial. In the court of public opinion. The major networks have spent the better part of the last decade ensuring that every leftist thinks that Donald Trump is an existential threat to democracy. They do it without thought that there may be leftwing, unhinged people willing to do what is necessary to save 'mauh democracy'.

But that's okay. Everyone can see that you won't bring yourself, probably can't, to say that Trump should not be harmed physically and that the best way to deal with him is by voting against him.

So, enjoy your hatred and when he wins, I'll just point and laugh while maintaining a prudent distance from a crazied radical terrorst.
:rofl:

bird_56___cuckoo_4_cocoa_puffs_by_masterkrypton_d49chro-fullview.jpg

Whoa! Whoa, Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!

Has anyone yet been charged with an attempted assassination? Under our laws and the US Constitution...

you know.

and the OP mentions what we know about the alleged crimes the man has been charged with
You have taken a hatchet to what very little cred you have left with this thread, Dantes.
Just make a statue of the guy and sit him next to George Floyd on the bench, and pray that your next shooter can get off the kill shot you desire so badly...

You have taken a hatchet to what very little cred you have left with this one, Dantes.
Just make a statue of the guy and sit him next to George Floyd on the bench...
then address the facts:

Has anyone yet been charged with an attempted assassination? Under our laws and the US Constitution...

you know.

and the OP mentions what we know about the alleged crimes the man has been charged with

Crusty you need to make sure these hit men you give the contracts to go to the range a few days before the scheduled hit. Maybe stand in front of the target yourself to help the guy out....
I think he was thinking more of sharing a cell with them and getting his procrustes stretched if they survive.:auiqs.jpg:

You started this thread “in defense” that’s what the man did.
Read the op and the thread title.

In defense of convicted felon and Presidential candidate Donald Trump being at the golf course in the news recently -- he's a free man...with restrictions. I don't know if he is still in possession of firearms. There are laws about this. Just ask Hunter Biden.

Presidential candidate Mr. Trump himself is a convicted felon and visits the golf courses that bear his name. Some guy named "Ryan Routh," who was shot at when a Secret Service agent says he saw the barrel of a rifle sticking through some bushes and a fence, has been charged with possession of a firearm by a prohibited person (he being a convicted felon), and possession of a firearm with an obliterated serial number.

The man was shot at when a Secret Service agent says he saw the barrel of a rifle sticking through some bushes and a fence.

Read the op and the thread title.

In defense of convicted felon and Presidential candidate Donald Trump being at the golf course in the news recently -- he's a free man...with restrictions. I don't know if he is still in possession of firearms. There are laws about this. Just ask Hunter Biden.

Presidential candidate Mr. Trump himself is a convicted felon and visits the golf courses that bear his name. Some guy named "Ryan Routh," who was shot at when a Secret Service agent says he saw the barrel of a rifle sticking through some bushes and a fence, has been charged with possession of a firearm by a prohibited person (he being a convicted felon), and possession of a firearm with an obliterated serial number.

The man was shot at when a Secret Service agent says he saw the barrel of a rifle sticking through some bushes and a fence.
Nobody said convicted felons couldn’t be there if invited

The issue is this ActBlue donor tried to assassinate the president.

Nobody said convicted felons couldn’t be there if invited

The issue is this ActBlue donor tried to assassinate the president.
I did claim anybody did.

and as the OP, I can tell you that what you in your weirdness keep claiming is untrue.

You should get a visit from the secret service.
I'd welcome it. I've had clearance before LOL

you're a weirdo.

Forum List

Back