JD Vance is using Ryan Wesley Routh as a political weapon and doing it in a fallacious way!

another moron.

why is it when kammie jokes, you realize it's a joke, but when trump jokes, he's serious as a heart attack?

(BTW, moron, I like maga less than you do)
When has Trump ever joked about anything? He's too busy counting his money or lack of it.

another moron.

why is it when kammie jokes, you realize it's a joke, but when trump jokes, he's serious as a heart attack?

(BTW, moron, I like maga less than you do)
Okay, let's treat your post as if you are actually serious.

The question was:

If you were stuck in an elevator with Trump, Pence or Sessions, who would it be"

and Kamala said: Do one of us have to come out alive?

You tell me where in that discourse does Kamala wish anyone dead?

It was a question that she did not answer in any way where she said she wished either of them dead.

You trying to see if we are stupid, or are you the stupid one?

How dare the mods at ABC or anyone else call out Trump's lies & violent hateful rhetoric, Cleetus?
Typical democrat hypocrisy. Where is your righteous indignation for them not calling out Harris' obvious LIES? BTW, was Biden just joking when he said, "...time to put Trump in the bullseye."? Now run along, I think your recess is over junior.

Typical democrat hypocrisy. Where is your righteous indignation for them not calling out Harris' obvious LIES? BTW, was Biden just joking when he said, "...time to put Trump in the bullseye."? Now run along, I think your recess is over junior.
Spell out where Harris lied, Trump humper.

Btw, did Trump win in 2020?

Okay, let's treat your post as if you are actually serious.

The question was:

If you were stuck in an elevator with Trump, Pence or Sessions, who would it be"

and Kamala said: Do one of us have to come out alive?

It was a question that she did not answer in any way where she said she wished either of them dead.

You trying to see if we are stupid, or are you the stupid one?
she wished ALL of them dead.

did you have trouble passing 1st grade?

It was a joke, snowflake.

You don't get out much, do you?
actually, except for Doctors appointments, I dont' get out at all.

gives me a lot of puter time.

and as I stated before, you take EVERYTHING Trump says as fact.

even when he jokes.

you take everything said ABOUT him as fact, whether it's true or not.

Forum List

Back