I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

You hate Trump and the people that believe in him. You hate America and what we stand for here. You are a product of inbreeding obviously and are projecting. Is there another word I should call you? Inbred?

False, bedwetting inbred. I don't hate Trump, I hate what Trump has done to America. Nor do I hate his followers. I pity them for being so stupid they let Trump tow them by the nose. As far as America, I love this country. You'll note, YOU'RE the one who doesn't think it's great and YOU'RE the one who wants to change it.

Last edited:
LOLOL

You prove again how fucked the head you are. I never said you couldn't use those terms, inbred. I said your too stupid to think up your own insults.

face-palm-gif.278959

And who do you think I hate?
Trump, his supporters

TV told them to hate so they hate.

It really IS that simple.

I figured that out when leftists told me to my face that "walls don't work". Then to my horror they all rolled up their sleeve and allowed an EXPERIMENTAL SOMETHING to be injected into them by an $8 an hour walmart employee.

Why?

Because TV told them to.

Racism, Misogyny, Islamophobia, Homophobia. No dogs or cats or ducks or geese being in Springfield Ohio. That's just off the top of my head.

Yep halted

Nope.

STATES STOPPED COUNTING

The posts start with the claim that these five states took a three-hour shutdown in which they “found enough votes for Biden to catch Trump.” There is no evidence to show that any of these states took a three-hour break from counting votes.

Wisconsin did not stop counting on election night. In an elections update video posted on YouTube by PBS NewsHour ( here ), Meagan Wolfe, administrator of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, can be heard saying at the 1:18 minute mark: “Our municipal and county clerks have worked tirelessly throughout the night to make sure that every valid ballot has been counted and reported accurately.”

Michigan did not stop counting ballots. Politifact reported that Tracy Wimmer, director of media relations for the Michigan Secretary of State, said: "At no point has the counting process stopped since it began at 7 a.m. yesterday morning (Nov. 3), which was when, per Michigan election law, it could begin.” ( here )

Misunderstandings over tally updates stopping temporarily on election night in Philadelphia are explained in a Reuters Fact Check ( here ) .

North Carolina did stop counting votes on election night, but it was not due to voter fraud. Local television station WSOC-TV reported that Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the state elections board, said: “North Carolina stopped counting votes on election night because there were no more votes to count that night” and added: “With very few exceptions, North Carolina’s election results will not change until November 12 or 13, when all mail-in ballots are received and counted by each county.” ( here )

The Nevada Secretary of State released a statement explaining that the state did not stop counting ballots and that the “counting of ballots is ongoing and will continue until every cast ballot is counted.” ( here )

Those were Democrats doing that
You are a liar. Trump and Republicans did this:

i. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 231211 {Post •12025} RetiredGySgt in Srvwgo: “In the laws for elections is a process to challenge electoral votes it is neither radical nor illegal“ rtrdgysgt 231211 Srvwgo12025

ii. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 231211 {Post •12026} NotfooledbyW Dec’23 Vrvwgo: Trump’s illegal action on January 6 and leading up to it with the organization of the fake electors has absolutely nothing to do with challenging the existence of fraudulent votes in Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, Pennsylvania and Georgia.

The Eastman memo makes it clear that the objective on January 6 was for Mike Pence to throw out those seven states so they would not be included during the counting of the votes in a Joint Session of Congress on January 6.

After not counting the votes, from those seven states, Pence was supposed to declare that he and Trump had won the election to cause chaos, and a constitutional crisis that might be settled by one vote majority in the House of Representatives for Republicans. Such a declaration, chaos, disenfranchisement of every American voter would’ve been based on fraud, and Pence would not do it.

Surely the top law enforcement officer in the land must be restrained from even the slightest attempt to overturn an election when they are a sitting president who loses.

The only deterrent in this case is forceful prosecution of Donald J Trump and his accomplices for the attempt. nfbw 231211 rvwgo12026

Last edited:
Russian Interference in 2016. Desecrating holy ground at Arlington Cemetery. Calling those who lay in scared sleep at Arlington Cemetery "Suckers and Losers". Siding with Putin against 15-U.S Intelligence and Security Agencies who agree Russia did interfere in the 2016 Election. Lying 33-Times in last weeks debate.

They be upset that their Stasi-like control over
We the People is backfiring.Kamala Harris is NOT doing
well.Each day she weakens her own credibility.
Even the once scary East Germany Stasi fell and
not even Humpty Dumpty could manage a tear.

What are we upset about.

1 Million dead from Covid.
65 Million jobs lost
265,000 small businesses shuttered.
riots in the streets
assaults on Democracy

No one misses Trump except for the die hards who can't admit they made a mistake.

It's why half your party wants to move on to DeSatan and hope that no one notices he's a twit.
Fauci did a number

Forum List

Back