I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

It is unfortunate that so much of the Old Testament teachings contaminated the teachings of Christ. "Ask , and it shall be given you. Seek , and ye shall find ; knock , and it shall be opened to you. " That was an invitation.
That's because Christ NEVER wavered from Scripture. This means mankind is still sinful and in need of the Savior. Too bad you are blind to the Truth.

That's because Christ NEVER wavered from Scripture. This means mankind is still sinful and in need of the Savior. Too bad you are blind to the Truth.
And you are blinded by the Old Testament. Not even the same god. Or did you totally miss going from a fear-mongering evil god to a loving , forgiving god.

Wasn't enough to make any difference. He still lost. Good bye.
As I stated, establishment wasn’t going to allow it and cheated. It’s why they closed election night to get the correct number of ballots to tweak over his increased count

So show me your copyright on those terms. You are the brainless one who uses them constantly. You are also the hater. You disgust me

LOLOL

You prove again how fucked the head you are. I never said you couldn't use those terms, inbred. I said your too stupid to think up your own insults.

face-palm-gif.278959

And who do you think I hate?

You don't have the foggiest idea of Trump being "hateful" (your word) to anyone, and you proved it, by being unable to answer the question of WHO is he allegedlly hateful toward.
Really, you really don't know?

Immigrants.
Muslims.
Any race but white, unless they say nice things about him.
Democrats.
Contractors.
College Students, not named Barron.
NFL'ers.
FBI, CIA, Capitol Police
Taylor Swift......I guess you forgot in just 2 days.
World Leaders that are NOT dictators. He loves himself some Kim and Putin.
Mike Pence, Michael Cohen, The Clintons, the Obamas.
LGBTQ+
Erik Trump
Read the Link Below, you might be shocked.........or just in denial.

Too bad for him his opponent got 15 million more than than the previous Democrat.
This one's just relentlessly crazy. Don't waste your time on him.And a very poor liar , can't even come up with his own lies , uses others.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back