I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

Like I said I am a big fan of peace, prosperity and freedom. Trump brings policies that are in line with these values. Vote MAGA.
1. He got US out of the Middle East by sacrificing our allies the Kurds , not honorable , still no peace. 2. He got US out of Afghanistan by sacrificing our allies the Afghans and dealing only with the terrorist Taliban , even worse, still no peace and 3. His Middle East plan had no confrontational signers of any value on it. No difference. The war goes on between the Hamas terrorists and Israel. WTF are you talking about ? We lost and lost more with him in control. We can't afford that idiot again. He doesn't seem to realize the consequences of his actions or he simply doesn't care. Worst president ever.

1. He got US out of the Middle East by sacrificing our allies the Kurds , not honorable , still no peace. 2. He got US out of Afghanistan by sacrificing our allies the Afghans and dealing only with the terrorist Taliban , even worse, still no peace and 3. His Middle East plan had no confrontational signers of any value on it. No difference. The war goes on between the Hamas terrorists and Israel. WTF are you talking about ? We lost and lost more with him in control. We can't afford that idiot again. He doesn't seem to realize the consequences of his actions or he simply doesn't care. Worst president ever.
The kurds are fine. Happy that Trump wiped Isis out of their way. You should do more research before posting stupid stuff. It makes you look even worse, like I was right. LOL dumbass. Biden gave them cause to worry about his disastrous exit from Afghanistan and I don't blame them. Prosperity peace, and security- the MAGA way. Something you shit libs know little about.

Why do you project your inbreeding on me? Dumbass

LOL

Poor inbred. I point out how you're a mindless parrot who just squawks my insults at you, back to me, and what do you post? My insult to you, back at me.

Proves you can't think for yourself.

:itsok:

They fear Trump. Putin waited until Biden was in office to move back into Ukraine. That's a fact
You're truly delusional. When Putin met trump didn't you see the smirk on his face. He almost couldn't contain the laughter he felt meeting the fool. They are all laughing at him. That's what happens when boobs try to be something they're not.

They fear Trump. Putin waited until Biden was in office to move back into Ukraine. That's a fact
Not really a fact... I think you struggle to know the difference between Fact and you opinion...

First most, Putin made a big mistake invading Ukraine. Seriously, nobody really thought he was that stupid, mind you now that we think about it, it was Trump that was telling us he was clever.

Putin though he could invade Ukraine cause he thought NATO had been suitably weakened by Trump... That is a total underestimation of how quickly Biden could repair it...

The US has invested a huge amount into Ukraine in comparision to the GOP other excursions into the Middle East

1726604827728.png

So the EU have invested the most and it has been hard cash.

The US is mainly through Military aid. A lot of this is out of date stuff that Ukrainians can learn to use quickly and is effective rapidly.

Putin wants Trump in power... Every intelligence analyst in the world knows that and only a very naive person would say otherwise.
Trump has not met a war that he has found a way to retreat from, he doesn't understand consequences of his actions.

But lets be clear there isn't a US President in modern history that wouldn't be disgusted by the way he has manipulated the GOP party into deserting allies... Trump has made US word (which was Iron Clad) worth a lot less...

Countries all over the world would bend over backwards to facilitate US interests if the knew US has got their back.

That was US soft power, America spent decades building that up and making them the super power they really are... Trump gave that role to China and other countries for nothing...

And yes, China want Trump in power too...

LOL

Poor inbred. I point out how you're a mindless parrot who just squawks my insults at you, back to me, and what do you post? My insult to you, back at me.

Proves you can't think for yourself.

:itsok:
You're the fucking inbred. Speak for yourself not your mindless Creed dumbass.

You're truly delusional. When Putin met trump didn't you see the smirk on his face. He almost couldn't contain the laughter he felt meeting the fool. They are all laughing at him. That's what happens when boobs try to be something they're not.
LOL yet Putin waited for Biden to be in charge before he completed his invasion of Ukraine. You're a fucking dumbass hahaha

The kurds are fine. Happy that Trump wiped Isis out of their way. You should do more research before posting stupid stuff. It makes you look even worse, like I was right. LOL dumbass. Biden gave them cause to worry about his disastrous exit from Afghanistan and I don't blame them. Prosperity peace, and security- the MAGA way. Something you shit libs know little about.
Trump dumped the non-negotiable deal on Biden. Trump didn't allow the Biden Administration early access to the White House to prepare for everything that trump was dumping on him just to try to make him look bad. I'm surprised Biden pulled it off as well as he did. It could have been far worse and trump could care less. It's all about him. No honor ,no love of country or our allies. About as pathetic as you can get.

Not really a fact... I think you struggle to know the difference between Fact and you opinion...

First most, Putin made a big mistake invading Ukraine. Seriously, nobody really thought he was that stupid, mind you now that we think about it, it was Trump that was telling us he was clever.

Putin though he could invade Ukraine cause he thought NATO had been suitably weakened by Trump... That is a total underestimation of how quickly Biden could repair it...

The US has invested a huge amount into Ukraine in comparision to the GOP other excursions into the Middle East

View attachment 1013801

So the EU have invested the most and it has been hard cash.

The US is mainly through Military aid. A lot of this is out of date stuff that Ukrainians can learn to use quickly and is effective rapidly.

Putin wants Trump in power... Every intelligence analyst in the world knows that and only a very naive person would say otherwise.
Trump has not met a war that he has found a way to retreat from, he doesn't understand consequences of his actions.

But lets be clear there isn't a US President in modern history that wouldn't be disgusted by the way he has manipulated the GOP party into deserting allies... Trump has made US word (which was Iron Clad) worth a lot less...

Countries all over the world would bend over backwards to facilitate US interests if the knew US has got their back.

That was US soft power, America spent decades building that up and making them the super power they really are... Trump gave that role to China and other countries for nothing...

And yes, China want Trump in power too...
It is a fact. Putin waited until Biden was in charge to complete his invasion of Ukraine. You must have trouble reading a calendar, maybe you should check your intelligence before you come on to this forum. I think you would find you have none.

Trump was so bad internationally they used to stop inviting him to meetings... Seriously... You can't describe how fucking rock bottom you must be to not be invited.

BTW, the rest of the world isn't particularly worried as much about Trump but how he got into power... US has some major issues if they vote for a guy like that and could they do it again... Trump at international level is a dumbass, he is ignorant of any context and doesn't grasp the issues. He is particularly lazy and doesn't even study them so he doesn't feel stupid.
But imagine if US votes for someone who is not stupid but really is more like a hitler, smart, devious and total lack of morals to achieve his aims... The US voted for Trump, they could definitely vote for that too..

Trump dumped the non-negotiable deal on Biden. Trump didn't allow the Biden Administration early access to the White House to prepare for everything that trump was dumping on him just to try to make him look bad. I'm surprised Biden pulled it off as well as he did. It could have been far worse and trump could care less. It's all about him. No honor ,no love of country or our allies. About as pathetic as you can get.
What a pathetic spin you have. Last I checked Biden was president during this disastrous exit from Afghanistan. The Taliban didn't even keep their end of the Trump bargain so Biden could have done whatever he wanted. Obviously Biden fucked up. You fucked up voting for him. Congrats, thoughts and prayers, dumbass

Trump was so bad internationally they used to stop inviting him to meetings... Seriously... You can't describe how fucking rock bottom you must be to not be invited.

BTW, the rest of the world isn't particularly worried as much about Trump but how he got into power... US has some major issues if they vote for a guy like that and could they do it again... Trump at international level is a dumbass, he is ignorant of any context and doesn't grasp the issues. He is particularly lazy and doesn't even study them so he doesn't feel stupid.
But imagine if US votes for someone who is not stupid but really is more like a hitler, smart, devious and total lack of morals to achieve his aims... The US voted for Trump, they could definitely vote for that too..
Yet there was peace and no new Wars when Trump was president. Maybe they were just a little uneasy about what Trump might do? Don't really know. Just know he had good policies. We need that back. I think it is you that lacks morals and most certainly brains.

Couldn't have went worse than Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan. All on the Biden Harris Administration. No honor there, you voted for that crap?

You inbred also? What a fucking dumbass you are. Congratulationsu_y_y_y

LOL

So basically, anybody who calls you "inbred," you call them "inbred." Anyone who calls you a "cuck," you call them a "cuck." Anyone who calls you a "faggot," you call them s faggot.

See the pattern? It shows others have to do your thinking for you because you can't think for yourself.

Now then, what does that have to do with Trumo's opponents hating on him?

It is a fact. Putin waited until Biden was in charge to complete his invasion of Ukraine. You must have trouble reading a calendar, maybe you should check your intelligence before you come on to this forum. I think you would find you have none.
Perhaps Putin invaded the. Ukraine because they were about to join NATO which Putin fears for some unknown reason. NATO is a defensive organization that stops warring nations from attacking their neighbors. It was the last chance Putin could invade without stepping on NATO 's toes. It had nothing to do with who was president in the US , al5hough he would have preferred idiot trump. Trump would not have challenged the illegal action at all.Afyer all he believes he's friends with Putin and not just another pawn Putin uses.

Forum List

Back