Trump safe after 'gunshots in his vicinity,' campaign says

Says the guy who just yesterday was claiming Trump hired a crisis actor to fake the assassination. What an embarrassment.

Hey, the whole thing still looks suspicious. Come on, a Trump supporter takes a pot shot at Trump, and just happens to k now what day he's on the golf course. And this just happens to occur right after Trump had the worst week of his campaign. (Ass handed to him in debate, affair with Loomer exposed.)

Hey, the whole thing still looks suspicious. Come on, a Trump supporter takes a pot shot at Trump, and just happens to k now what day he's on the golf course. And this just happens to occur right after Trump had the worst week of his campaign. (Ass handed to him in debate, affair with Loomer exposed.)
If you are going to peddle that mess, you probably shouldn’t be casting shade on Alex Jones.

If you are going to peddle that mess, you probably shouldn’t be casting shade on Alex Jones.
If someone proves otherwise, I'll be the first one to admit it.

But, man, this looks suspicious. Wingnut tried to shoot Trump when Trump needed to change the subject from "Cats and Dogs," "Larua Loomer," and "I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT."

Like your brain?

I forgot to add that this comment was because Toro's link wasn't found.

Yep, it’s definitely MAGA that’s behind this violence….

That definitely wasn't on accident.

Hillary Clinton was just saying people like you should be put in jail. You should be held liable for $1.5 billion dollars like Alex Jones. Oh, that’s right, that stuff only happens to those on the political right.

Sandy Hook wasn't a conspiracy theory though.

Go to the 5 min mark for liberals making threats against trump

Its just 1:16 sec

Yet conservatives are supposed to be the violent ones.

These people are delusional.

Trump is spending most of his time on the golf course these days.

So what?

Forum List

Back