Hezbollah pagers blowing up...

So no condemnation of the pager terror then? wounded 2,700 people? why am I not surprised.
Why should there be? The pagers are tools used to commit terrorist acts. The same as a gun.

The fact that they were turned against your heroes is just poetic justice.

Yep, they would have. Now the "good guys" are no different than the bad guys. And to you that is a win. This is why the world is so fucked up
Wrong again, as usual. It's the same as us when we dropped booby trapped ammo that the VC would then use.

You're a typical clueless clod.

That would entail implanting more than 1000 individual charges,

then making sure each gets through the chain...

I think it's something much simpler.
Nope, it implies that Mossad has been working on this project for a long, long time.

1726590832467.png

Nope, it implies that Mossad has been working on this project for a long, long time.

Or there's a...minority guy seeking revenge of Nasrallah,

sitting behind the PC, during break times at work,

while hitting on girls and drinking coffee.

Or there's a...minority guy seeking revenge of Nasrallah,

sitting behind the PC, during break times at work,

while hitting on girls and drinking coffee.
50 grams of lithium doesn't have that amount of power. And, if it did, the explosion would be omni directional, not focused.

50 grams of lithium doesn't have that amount of power. And, if it did, the explosion would be omni directional, not focused.

Interesting observation.

Perhaps regarding this we'll remain guessing.

However, reactions in the Muslim Sunni space appear surprisingly positive.

Clearly you know as little about this as you do about everything else. Pagers have lithium batteries and lithium batteries do explode on occasion, so manufacturers include software to monitor the use of lithium batteries to prevent them from exploding and if that software can be hacked and the programming changed, the battery can potentially be made to explode. The literature talks about lithium batteries exploding because of errors in the devise's programming, and this is likely the first time a hack has been able to introduce an error is the programming and set off lithium batteries explosions.
I'm an electronics engineer FYI, what exactly did I say that you are disputing?

Here's what I said:

These devices have been tampered with OR custom built this way, there's no way software can cause the battery to explode, even a short circuit would likely cause fire, bright white flame as we've seen on TV with some cars, not explosions.

I'm an electronics engineer FYI, what exactly did I say that you are disputing?

Here's what I said:

These devices have been tampered with OR custom built this way, there's no way software can cause the battery to explode, even a short circuit would likely cause fire, bright white flame as we've seen on TV with some cars, not explosions.

By engineer you mean Dr Mustafa getting a PhD in Ukraine,

or this genius at another "work accident"?

Forum List

Back