Hezbollah pagers blowing up...

Why should there be? The pagers are tools used to commit terrorist acts. The same as a gun.

The fact that they were turned against your heroes is just poetic justice.
What if my wife had been visiting family in Lebanon, perhaps strolling through the markets and a man's pager detonated next to her and blinded her because the Israelis had triggered it to do so.

You actually condone that?

The asshole libtard scum ^ is at USMB. But, gipper isn’t alone in being an asshole libtard scum.
This from a moron who is happy about a child’s murder. You might be the dumbest MFer on this board and that’s quite an accomplishment, considering the vast numbers of dumb MFers here.

Why should there be? The pagers are tools used to commit terrorist acts. The same as a gun.

The fact that they were turned against your heroes is just poetic justice.
I saw some images of some of the users of the pagers which had blown up. They looked like they were suffering enormously.

Brought a tear to my eye.

They were still alive. Damn it.

This from a moron who is happy about a child’s murder.
Another ^ deliberate lie by scumbag gimp.
You might be the dumbest MFer on this board and that’s quite an accomplishment,

Nah. Not even close as long as shitstains like you are here.
considering the vast numbers of dumb MFers here.
There are vast numbers of you libturds. That’s true, you cock sucking motherfucker. 👍

What if my wife had been visiting family in Lebanon, perhaps strolling through the markets and a man's pager detonated next to her and blinded her because the Israelis had triggered it to do so.

You actually condone that?
Wait. Would that be like an attack inside Israel during a music festival where anyone’s wife or daughter might have been visiting with family?

Another ^ deliberate lie by scumbag gimp.

Nah. Not even close as long as shitstains like you are here.

There are vast numbers of you libturds. That’s true, you cock sucking motherfucker. 👍
Libturd? LMFAO. You prove once again, what a dumb MFer you are.

Don't Progressives celebrate gender affirmative procedures?

The only thing hurt here is the pride of Nasrallah boys.

Gimp likes to misuse words. Either tragic ignorance or deliberate (but weak and failed) propaganda.

“Murder” has an actual meaning, you rancid diseased twat.

Gimp is a simp.
How many dead Pali children will satisfy your bloodlust?

Forum List

Back