Hezbollah pagers blowing up...

In a unique attack at Hezbollah, Israel rigged the pagers of leaders to explode

Hundreds of people were injured in an attack that targeted pagers held by members of Iran-backed Lebanese militant group Hezbollah on Tuesday, a Lebanese security source told CNN.
Warnings on pagers issued: Lebanon’s health ministry has urged citizens who possess pagers to discard them and warned hospitals to be on high alert.
Where blasts happened: Explosions reportedly occurred in a southern suburb of Beirut known as Dahiyeh, Reuters reported.
No comment from Israel: The country, which has engaged in tit-for-tat strikes with Hezbollah for months, said it would not be commenting on the incidents.
no comment!

wise!

:itsok:

Yes. It really is like that.
If you really think that, all it amounts to is that one party is justified in using terrorism if it's in response to the other party using terrorism.

Your position is to condemn terrorism by Palestinians while absolving terrorism committed by Israel.

If that's your view then you are in essence a terrorist yourself, you think it is legitimate under certain circumstances.

This is a thinly disguised version of the implicit "Israel is and always has been a victim" which is demonstrably false, but typical of ultrasemites.

If you really think that, all it amounts to is that one actor is justified in using terrorism if it's in response to the other party using terrorism.

Except this wasn’t terrorism.

Yes. I reject false premises. They make for crappy arguments.
Your position is to condemn terrorism by Palestinians while absolving terrorism committed by Israel.
More. I deny your false premise.
If that's your view then you are in essence a terrorist yourself, you think it is legitimate under certain circumstances.
I’d love for you to learn that words have actual meaning despite your strained efforts to create false equivalencies.

The fail is all over you.

Except this wasn’t terrorism.

Yes. I reject false premises. They make for crappy arguments.

More. I deny your false premise.

I’d love for you to learn that words have actual meaning despite your strained efforts to create false equivalencies.

The fail is all over you.
Well lets not start insulting those with whom we disagree, that's not a healthy way to discuss anything.

You contend it was not terrorism, very well I will contend that Oct 7th was not terrorism, your move...

Well lets not start insulting those with whom we disagree, that's not a healthy way to discuss anything.

You contend it was not terrorism, very well I will contend that Oct 7th was not terrorism, your move...
My contention is supported by evidence, facts logic and the meaning of words.

Yours is dishonest.

Forum List

Back