Hezbollah pagers blowing up...

I don't think some people here understand, terrorism is terrorism and must be condemned irrespective of which actors carry it out.

I don't think some people here understand, terrorism is terrorism and must be condemned irrespective of which actors carry it out.
No, it is clear that YOU don't understand. This was a TARGETED ATTACK, using the best possible means to ONLY affect terrorists. Limiting collateral damage.

Your scum target innocent civilians and the more collateral damage the better.

That's who YOU support, bunghole.

If you think some terrorism is OK and some isn't then what do you mean by "terrorist scum'?
What Israel did isn't terrorism no matter how desperately you try and say it is.

Israel target TERRORIST SCUM. They worked very, very hard to limit any kind of collateral damage.

Your assholes revel in it.

I wonder how this brazen terrorist attack by Israel, helps the remaining hostages held in Gaza, I wonder how their captors might react to this, I wonder how their relatives in Israel are feeling about this.

What Israel did isn't terrorism no matter how desperately you try and say it is.

Israel target TERRORIST SCUM. They worked very, very hard to limit any kind of collateral damage.

Which definition of terrorism are you using, Israel's?:auiqs.jpg:

Hundreds of Hezbollah members reportedly injured by exploding pagers​

22 minutes ago

Hundreds of members of the Lebanese armed group Hezbollah have reportedly been injured after handheld pagers they use to communicate exploded.

Lebanon’s state news agency said there were blasts in the southern suburbs of Beirut and several other areas. Hezbollah's al-Manar TV also said many pagers had exploded, without identifying those hurt.

Videos and photos on social media appeared to show wounded men sitting or lying on floors and others being rushed to hospitals. Unconfirmed CCTV footage showed blasts in shops.

Will there be payback on American pagers? Probably not as pagers not as popular as cell phones in USA.
:auiqs.jpg:
tech battles. Going low, Israel went high.

Lebanon’s prime minister, Najib Mikati, characterized the attack as “criminal Israeli aggression” and called it “a serious violation of Lebanese sovereignty.”

Three officials briefed on the attack said that it had targeted hundreds of pagers belonging to Hezbollah operatives who have used such devices for years to make it harder for their messages to be intercepted. The devices were programmed to beep for several seconds before exploding, according to the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter.

I still haven’t seen your definition of “terrorism.”

It looks like you don’t understand.
Fine, lets see what this is all about, Here's Noam Chomsky (who's a Jew in case you didn't know) discussing "what is terrorism", I'll highlight the definition part:

That brings us back to the question, what is terrorism? I have been assuming we understand it. Well, what is it? Well, there happen to be some easy answers to this. There is an official definition. You can find it in the US code or in US army manuals. A brief statement of it taken from a US army manual is, fair enough, is that terror is the calculated use of violence or the threat of violence to attain political or religious ideological goals through intimidation, coercion, or instilling fear. That’s terrorism. That’s a fair enough definition. I think it is reasonable to accept that. The problem is it can’t be accepted because if you accept that, all the wrong consequences follow. Now there is a major effort right now at the UN to try to develop a comprehensive treaty on terrorism. When Kofi Annan got the Nobel prize the other day, you will notice he was reported as saying that we should stop wasting time on this and really get down to it.

Source: Noam Chomsky: “What is Terrorism?”

That seems to me fit today's pager attack.

I have a favor to ask, are you prepared to change your signature? You can keep the text (yes, even the "F**k") but make it normal size or even small, it is ridiculous and clutters up your posts, it really is off putting.

There are many, why not pick your favorite one?
So. I’ll take that as your request for help (which I generously offered to you).

• noun The use of violence or the threat of violence, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political goals.
There are others. But that one suffices.

Violence against CIVILIANS as a tool to alter another nation’s (or actor’s) behavior.

Targeting the duckers who had those particular pagers wasn’t directed against civilians. There might have been some unintended innocent civilians injured. But not targeted.

He starts with "I hate Jews!!" and works backwards from there.
Can't expect too much from a person like that.
I've asked before, can someone here please point me to any posts that say "I hate Jews" or any antisemitic posts at all? so far as I can tell there are zero expressions of antisemitism in this forum, if you know of one please show it to me.

Clearly you know as little about this as you do about everything else. Pagers have lithium batteries and lithium batteries do explode on occasion, so manufacturers include software to monitor the use of lithium batteries to prevent them from exploding and if that software can be hacked and the programming changed, the battery can potentially be made to explode. The literature talks about lithium batteries exploding because of errors in the devise's programming, and this is likely the first time a hack has been able to introduce an error is the programming and set off lithium batteries explosions.
Here, this is for you:

1726597648649.png

OK so I think that's a "no" to my question, rather a lot of words used to say that, but still.

OK so whether an act is terrorism does NOT depend upon which actors commits the act, good, we agree on that at least.

So what does it depend on then?
It depends on targeting random civilians in order to instill fear in the general population.

This was the furthest thing from random as it targeted only subhuman terrorist.

You seek to reverse the roles of terrorist and non terrorist because you hate Jews.

Why do so many of you indulge in all taqiyya all the time?

So. I’ll take that as your request for help (which I generously offered to you).

• noun The use of violence or the threat of violence, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political goals.
There are others. But that one suffices.

Violence against CIVILIANS as a tool to alter another nation’s (or actor’s) behavior.

Targeting the duckers who had those particular pagers wasn’t directed against civilians. There might have been some unintended innocent civilians injured. But not targeted.
Incredible, you didn't even notice that your own chosen definition doesn't contain the word "targeted" what an imagination you have.

Forum List

Back