Don Lemon demonstrates the depth of hatred the Democrats have for Donald Trump.

I couldn't stand him on CNN but when I saw a couple of debates he had with Bill OReilly on NewsNation, he showed how different he was.
That comes off as "anything for a paycheck". Next he might be on FOX.

Don lemon in general is hateful and unhappy constantly. Everything he does and says is always based on him being unhappy with something. He is a huge huge race baiter as well, always trying to either get someone in a gotcha moment or trying to get someone to readily agree with his racist agenda pushing.

It's like his entire persona revolves around black and gay. He can not act just like a normal man, he always has to be a "gay man".

It's people like him why there is so much racism and hatred because he refuses to ever stop talking about it and forcing it to be an issue. If it weren't for people like him those things would barely exist but he needs them to exist because without them he has no value to earn him any money or attention.

He perpetuates hate and racism for his career.

1726603245277.png

Same with CNN.....they always ignored his rallies and surprisingly they were johnnny on the spot with this...and the FBI's violation of President and Mrs. Trump's privacy, home, possessions. The very idea of going through Mrs. Trump's underthings....pervs. Plus some of his admin officials. possessions. IN case you didn't know that is 4th amendment right.

In addition, she brings smiles and positive thoughts while Trump only brings hate, and more hate and more hate.

Yeah, real deep stuff. These are the primary reasons 95% of Harris voters give for voting for her. Scary.

Of course Hollywood loved Trump. Doing the Apprentice, he brought them a lot of profits. Nonetheless, he was FIRED from the apprentice for making racist remarks. The Apprentice saved Trump from economic catastrophe. He was going down the drain but when NBC decided to hire Trump, it made him a household name and put millions of dollars in his pocket.

Second of all, when you talk about ME, do not use general terms. I never though Biden was "sharp as a tack" but I did think he was better than Trump and he was. He beat Trump in 2020.

The same thing with Harris. I do not love her. She is just a better option than Trump. In addition, she brings smiles and positive thoughts while Trump only brings hate, and more hate and more hate.

As as your comments about let adults talk, what are your credentials for us thinking that YOU are an adult. Adults can see facts, data, and statistics but you have provided none of that (all you provide is words and words are used by everyone after about 2 years of age)., In addition, all your comments are assumptions (you love Biden and Harris), meaning you make statements without knowing whether they are true or not (for your information, 95% of my posts here have not been about Biden or Harris but about Trump). As such, you seem to be the one talking like a child (not me).

In this post, you provided no proof of your statements. That is a child talking...............not an adult.
you dope. Don't you know she pushes evil and thinks of herself as witch.

Forum List

Back