Hezbollah pagers blowing up...

I don't think some people here understand, terrorism is terrorism and must be condemned irrespective of which actors carry it out.
When bad things happen to terrorists, I shed no tears

Retaliation against terrorists is their cost of doing business

Who had what number? do you have a source for these claims or is it just wishful thinking, armchair zionism?
Pagers of grandmothers, schoolchildren and housewives did not blow up
Only the young males known to be terrorists

Depends on the naughty or nice list

Pagers of grandmothers, schoolchildren and housewives did not blow up
Only the young males known to be terrorists
There you go again, how do you know that every person with a pager is a terrorist? How do you know which pagers exploded?

Source? do you have any source or is this just the usual blind and unquestioning support for militant Zionism?

There you go again, how do you know that every person with a pager is a terrorist? How do you know which pagers exploded?

Source? do you have any source or is this just the usual blind and unquestioning support for militant Zionism?

Playing one dumb shelrock...

How do the Lebanese know it?

Why is nobody answering this?

I wonder how this brazen terrorist attack by Israel, helps the remaining hostages held in Gaza, I wonder how their captors might react to this, I wonder how their relatives in Israel are feeling about this.

How do you know which numbers to target?
You track who speaks to who and establish a network of callers

Then you pick out those numbers to have “accidents”

OK so we can believe news from Lebanon now, only a week ago lots of people were berating me for citing a Lebanese new agency, funny old world.

There's difference between legit Lebanese sources and Hezbollah propaganda.

From what I've seen, you post mostly propaganda from Qatari Muslim Brotherhood.

Imagine if one of these pagers somehow got packed into luggage and put on a flight, imagine the plane approaching the runway when an explosion takes place inside the fuselage.

Imagine a child found a pager and was playing with it when it exploded.

But no worries, the Zionists never worry about this kind of collateral damage (to non-Jews)

I wonder how this brazen terrorist attack by Israel,
False premise.
Specifically attacking members of Hezbollah is not a terrorist attack.
helps the remaining hostages held in Gaza,
False premise.
There's no necessity for this attack to do anything more than what it did - diminish C3, kill/wound bad guys, and demonstrate capacity.
I wonder how their captors might react to this, I wonder how their relatives in Israel are feeling about this.
No one cares what you wonder.
Their captors are likely working on re-constructing their C3 network, and changing their underwear.

There you go. Answered.

Imagine if one of these pagers somehow got packed into luggage and put on a flight, imagine the plane approaching the runway when an explosion takes place inside the fuselage.

Imagine a child found a pager and was playing with it when it exploded.

But no worries, the Zionists never worry about this kind of collateral damage (to non-Jews)

Imagine that...

SpaceLaserPatchonteal_2000x2000.jpg

False premise.
Specifically attacking members of Hezbollah is not a terrorist attack.

False premise.
There's no necessity for this attack to do anything more than what it did - diminish C3, kill/wound bad guys, and demonstrate capacity.

No one cares what you wonder.
Their captors are likely working on re-constructing their C3 network, and changing their underwear.

There you go. Answered.
You said no one cares what I wonder, but your reply indicates otherwise.

Forum List

Back