Hillary Clinton suggests jailing Americans for posting "misinformation"

Being shot at by other republicans... Democrats don't really believe in guns.

Trump got shot at because two demonstrably crazy people - Crooks and Routh - were able to acquire military-grade weapons.

1000 people being shot by police a year is not rare, guy.

It's an insane number compared to other industrialized country, which have numbers in the low double digits.
The two assassins were not Republicans. You are going solely off of voter registration in a weak attempt to distance them from their shared hatred of Trump among Democrats and Liberals.

Show us where they had Republican views and were active in Conservative causes and that they attempted to take out Trump because he was not Conservative enough for them. Better yet, explain their support of ActBlue.

It was that low because unemployment was at 7%, and half the country was still locked down. When it came out of lockdown, supply chains were screwed and consumer demand was up.

Geez, you guys don't understand economics at all. It's why you fuck it up every time you are in charge.
Half the country was still locked down?

How did the GDP grow at an avg of 19.6% the last two quarters under Trump if the country was locked down, Simp?

1726590591181.png

I am the Queen of England. Is that a lie or just a different point of view?

I have a gun in my pocket but when the officer asks if I have a gun I tell him no, is that a lie or just a different point of view?

Sometimes and sometimes they are lies.

Most challenges to information are not that straightforward.

Trump is a danger to democracy! Is that a lie or an opinion? Democrats favor illegal aliens over American citizens! is that a lie or is it an opinion? It all depends on who you ask which is exactly why you cannot have a law that covers that area of conversation or exchange.

Making it illegal for somebody to say they are the queen of England is utterly ridiculous. Something that is demonstratively untrue and harms no one. There are already laws on the books about concealed carry so if you're going to do it you better know what state you're in.

The level of control you are seeking gives you a way as a control freak like most lefties are. You simply cannot micromanage the free exchange of speech.

There is no blanket rule that will fit all situations and if you don't have enough goddamn common sense to sort them out on your own then you don't belong in the adult world.

It's already against the law to purjure yourself in Court... if you hand somebody some vital information that causes their death and you do it on purpose you can certainly be prosecuted for that.

However passing a law that broad brushes general information as either truthful or untruthful is not only impossible it's on the peak of insanity which is exactly where most left-wing mantra is anyway.

Last edited:
Half the country was still locked down?

How did the GDP grow at an avg of 19.6% the last two quarters under Trump if the country was locked down, Simp?
The Democrats were pro-lockdown during COVID; jobs and economy be damned. They were all about staying home and saving lives EXCEPT for mass protests bringing thousands together in cities.

I am the Queen of England. Is that a lie or just a different point of view?

I have a gun in my pocket but when the officer asks if I have a gun I tell him no, is that a lie or just a different point of view?

Sometimes and sometimes they are lies.

Most challenges to information are not that straightforward.

Trump is a danger to democracy Is that a lie or an opinion? Democrats favor illegal aliens over American citizens is that a lie or is it an opinion?

Making it illegal for somebody to say they are the queen of England is utterly ridiculous. Something that is demonstratively untrue and harms no one. They're already laws on the books about concealed carry so if you're going to do it you better know what state you're in.

The level of control you are seeking gives you a way as a control freak like most lefties are. You simply cannot micromanage the free exchange of speech There is no blanket rule that will fit all situations and if you don't have enough goddamn common sense to sort them out on your own then you don't belong in the adult world.

It's already against the law to purjure yourself in Court...
And if you hand somebody some vital information that causes their death and you do it on purpose you can certainly be prosecuted for that.

However passing a law that broad brushes general information as either truthful or untruthful is not only impossible it's on the peak of insanity which is exactly where most left-wing mantra is anyway
Keep this is mind when you;re carted off to prison for a WrongThink violation.
Wait till they develop a scanner that can read your thoughts.

Instead of being pulled over for speeding you'll be pulled over for thinking the wrong thing.

Thank God the American people didn't elect that kind of anger and hatred into our white house... Harris and Biden are exactly the same....

The two assassins were not Republicans. You are going solely off of voter registration in a weak attempt to distance them from their shared hatred of Trump among Democrats and Liberals.

Show us where they had Republican views and were active in Conservative causes and that they attempted to take out Trump because he was not Conservative enough for them. Better yet, explain their support of ActBlue.
One was a registered Republican and the other a former Trump voter

Forum List

Back