What Offense Did the Ukrainian People Commit That Caused Them to Be Bombed into Oblivion by The Russian Military at the Command of Putin?

Russia is a shithole with little KGB-thug and coward being their new Czar now. But that doesn't change the fact that America is the main exporter of instability around the globe now.

Really? Who is America invading and trying to take over against all international law and conventions?

Because I can clearly show you who Russia is invading and trying to take over right now - YOUR COUNTRY.

Now the US is going to allow Zelensky to fire long-range American missiles into the crazy, wild nuclear bear's territory, right into Russia, and Putin has stated that if that occurs, Russia is in a direct confrontation with NATO.

He also said that invasion of Russian territory will mean Nuclear response.

Russian land has been invaded in Kursk, not a peep about nuclear response because China told him exactly what happens if he dares.

So thats what your "Putin stated" is worth.

He will never go to nukes unless Kremlin itself is getting sieged, because as soon he does it's game over for him and Russia,

Really? Who is America invading and trying to take over against all international law and conventions?

Because I can clearly show you who Russia is invading and trying to take over right now - YOUR COUNTRY.
Jesus. Totally uninformed. The US has and is trying to impose it’s will everywhere. Good God you know so little.

Really? Who is America invading and trying to take over against all international law and conventions
If we take a look on this century, I would name two wars Anerica launched and directly took part on false pretext - the Afghan war (yes, the attacks on New York; but your war not only didn't eradicate the problem, but made it worse), and the Iraq war (totally false).

Another two wars you instigated and took part via your proxies - the civil wars in Libya and Syria. If your goal was to cause chaos in these countries, then yes, you succeeded.

These are for the last 25 years. Should I extend for another 25 years?

Because I can clearly show you who Russia is invading and trying to take over right now - YOUR COUNTRY
Yes, they are. And above I wrote why I applause the Georgians. Should I write this again?

Precious few people in Gaza are innocent. The support for Hamas' barbaric actions is overwhelming because they have been raised with a genocidal hatred of Jews.

As for as Ukraine, the people are innocent, but much of the conflict has to to with the constant expansion of NATO.

Precious few people in Gaza are innocent. The support for Hamas' barbaric actions because they have been raised with a genocidal hatred of Jews.

As for as Ukraine, the people are innocent, but much of the conflict has to to with the constant expansion of NATO.
*And a maniac who is scared the expansion means he can't take what he wants by force

I always have to correct this half truth, when it comes to the Trump/Putin contingent..

It's because of 2 reasons...

1, yo prevent Ukraine from joining NATO.
2; To seize controll of Ukrainian oil and natural Gas.

If we take a look on this century, I would name two wars Anerica launched and directly took part on false pretext - the Afghan war (yes, the attacks on New York; but your war not only didn't eradicate the problem, but made it worse), and the Iraq war (totally false).

Another two wars you instigated and took part via your proxies - the civil wars in Libya and Syria. If your goal was to cause chaos in these countries, then yes, you succeeded.

These are for the last 25 years. Should I extend for another 25 years?

Yes, they are. And above I wrote why I applause the Georgians. Should I write this again?
Oh it’s much worse than that. The US has bombed multiple countries. It has committed or tried coups in multiple countries. It has massive economic sanctions on multiple countries, that some say have killed millions. It imposes its will throughout the world.

Oh it’s much worse than that. The US has bombed multiple countries. It has committed or tried coups in multiple countries. It has massive economic sanctions on multiple countries, that some say have killed millions. It imposes its will throughout the world.
Your country needs this to preserve its domination. Otherwise, your financial system will come to an end.

Meta has banned these Russian trolls so they come here.

Bout time this site does the same

Your country needs this to preserve its domination. Otherwise, your financial system will come to an end.
Their efforts to continue American hegemony will only lead to it’s demise, but might result in the end of mankind as we know it.

His country is still USSR. America to him is just some place he is eats and shits at while he daydreams about his young soviet days.

Last edited:
If we take a look on this century

Yea yea, you take a look, including the the UN resolutions they were based on.

Meanwhile who is distabalizing the world now? Who is threatening Nuclear attacks? Who is flaunting all international laws? Who is demolishing your country? It's Russia dum dum, no one else.

Last edited:
Yea yea, you take a look, including the the UN resolutions they were based on.

Meanwhile who is distabalizing the world now? Who is threatening Nuclear attacks? Who is flaunting all international laws? Who is demolishing your country? It's Russia dum dum, no one else.
Those resolutions were based on false premise. Like perjury in a cort.

This war started in 2014.

Those resolutions were based on false premise. Like perjury in a cort.

This war started in 2014.

It was done with basis in international law and concencus from other countries, unlike Russia's barbaric land grabs.

The war started when Russia descided it's ok for it to violate all these principles and just take whatever territory it feels like taking from a sovereign neighboring country. That is distabalization that hits at the very foundations of post WW2 agreements for peace sustainability.

He also said that invasion of Russian territory will mean Nuclear response.

Russian land has been invaded in Kursk, not a peep about nuclear response because China told him exactly what happens if he dares.

So thats what your "Putin stated" is worth.

He will never go to nukes unless Kremlin itself is getting sieged, because as soon he does it's game over for him and Russia,
He also said that invasion of Russian territory will mean Nuclear response. Russian land has been invaded in Kursk, not a peep about nuclear response because China told him exactly what happens if he dares.

Come on, think, think. Do you actually believe that Putin meant that if the newly acquired territories....
  1. Donetsk People's Republic (DPR)
  2. Luhansk People's Republic (LPR)
  3. Zaporizhzhia
  4. Kherson
Are attacked or invaded by Ukrainian forces, which equates to Ukraine firing American missiles at Moscow or important military and civilian infrastructure within Russia proper? Your views are so silly. The Russians realize that they're still at war with Ukraine and perhaps the Ukrainians can take some of that territory back, at least temporarily, but that doesn't warrant a direct war with NATO or nuclear war. Do you seriously believe that's what Putin meant? Putin meant that if Russia, i.e. St Petersberg, Moscow, Russia-proper, is invaded by NATO or the United State, Russia will use nukes to defend its self. It will not allow the West to invade Russia and take it over. What did Russians do with Nazi Germany? Scorched earth. You invade, we burn it all down.

So thats what your "Putin stated" is worth. He will never go to nukes unless Kremlin itself is getting sieged, because as soon he does it's game over for him and Russia,

You're again, being silly. If the US gives Zelensky the greenlight to fire long-range American missiles into Russia-proper, Putin says that Russia will begin targeting the logistical apparatus that is importing those American missiles into Ukraine. That entails, destroying warehouses in Poland and in other NATO member countries, hence Russia would be in direct conflict with NATO/USA/EU.

That's initially a conventional war between Russia and NATO/USA/EU, and it could very easily become nuclear. Once NATO forces and the Russian military are firing at each other, rather than through a proxy, like Ukraine, all bets are off. We're in DEFCON 1. Do you know what that is? Are you an older Russian, who lived through the Cold War? I'm 51, I grew up as a kid through the Cold War. 1970s and 80s.

DEFCON 1

Glowing mushroom clouds. The end of Anton and Me, the end of everything. Because people who "think" like you decided to UNNECESSARILY (without necessity), poke the nuclear bear with NATO, a Cold War dinosaur. It was completely unnecessary, to deploy NATO right on Russia's doorstep, right there, saber-rattling. We could've very easily negotiated terms with Russia that both of us could live with. It's called statecraft, smart, pragmatic diplomacy, the Realpolitik.

realpolitik​

noun

re·al·po·li·tik rā-ˈäl-ˌpō-li-ˌtēk

often capitalized
: politics based on practical and material factors rather than on theoretical or ethical objectives

-------------------

statecraft​

noun

state·craft ˈstāt-ˌkraft

: the art of conducting state affairs

========================

Smart Anton:

"We don't need to deploy NATO in any country that borders Russia. It's unnecessary. However, any nation in Europe, including Russia, has the right to apply for EU membership, and you (Russia), don't have the right to stop those countries from becoming members.

I understand why you don't want NATO on your border, it's a relic of an ugly, disturbing past when we were in a Cold War. However, you do realize that the United States and the European Union, have a right to establish defense treaties with any nation on the planet, and if Russia was to commit an unprovoked act of military aggression against any of our allies in Eastern Europe, we will defend them by whatever means we have available, including NATO. So, you don't have to worry about us expanding NATO into Eastern Europe, but if you ever try to invade, any of these countries that we have established defense treaties with, we will be at war. "

Russia:

"Well, we also have our national security interests, and if you're orchestrating coups in countries like Ukraine, to install your puppet leaders, who will move Ukraine away from Russia economically, politically, and otherwise, then that's also a source of conflict between us. You were ready to go to war with us in 2016, over our supposed meddling in your presidential elections, hence if you take our supposed meddling in your internal affairs that seriously, how should we respond when you meddle in our elections or in the internal affairs of countries that border Russia? Should we also consider going to war with you? So Anton, don't meddle here, and we won't meddle over there, in your country or part of the world. How does that sound?"

Smart, Sober Anton:

"OK, how about this Putin....We won't meddle over there, and you won't meddle here. NATO won't expand into Eastern Europe, however, as I mentioned earlier, we can and probably will have some type of defense commitments with nations in Eastern Europe, especially those that join the EU. So provided you don't commit an act of unwarranted aggression towards any other country in Eastern Europe, you'll never see NATO being deployed close to your border. We will keep our promise to
Mikhail Gorbachev that we will never deploy NATO in Eastern Europe."

That's how you negotiate terms that both parties can accept, rather than Dumb, Drunk Anton, who flips the finger at Russia, the nuclear-bear:

"We Americans can do whatever we want to do. Fuck our verbal, unofficial guarantee to Mikhail Gorbachev, that we wouldn't move NATO one inch into Eastern Europe. We're going to expand NATO into Eastern Europe and if you don't like it, well, boohooo to you son of a biatch.

fat-boohoo.gif

We're going to turn Ukraine into a NATO base and giant launching pad for our missiles, and every other country we can in Eastern Europe, right on your border, with American troops and hardware, saber-rattling, poking the nuclear-bear..Because we can and hence we will...

Anton diplomacy, hooka hooka hooka, F U RUSSIA! hoooka hooka...."

Forum List

Back