What Offense Did the Ukrainian People Commit That Caused Them to Be Bombed into Oblivion by The Russian Military at the Command of Putin?

We are talking about close to a million total dead, maimed and wounded and thatā€™s what you post?

Again, you are not right in the head.
You're not right in the head, unnecessarily poking the bear with NATO. You're stupid and crazy. Your gaslighting is quite funny.

thatā€™s just dumb

Putin is not suddenly going to want to turn Moscow into wasteland over NATO membership.

Finland joined NATO (with zero response) and so will Ukraine.
You're a moron, comparing Finland and Ukraine as if the context is the same. Finland as I already stated is in a much more precarious situation now than it was before, when it was neutral. Ukraine is Russia's redline, and you may not appreciate that, but it's not worth a war with Russia. There's no need to have NATO on Russia's doorstep, you're just a fucking retard, unnecessarily poking Russia with NATO.

If NATO continues to arm Ukraine and allows Ukraine to fire long-range missiles at Russia, Putin has now, in the last few days, threatened war with NATO. So it's your foreign policy that leads to mass death, not mine. My foreign policy is one of diplomacy with Russia, not saber-rattling on Russia's border with NATO. I'm for cooperation, peace, reconciling our differences, de-escalating conflicts, and eliminating unnecessary friction, you're for elevating instability and strife, unnecessarily. Again, if Russia was doing to us what we are doing to it in Eastern Europe, right on its doorstep, we would declare war. You're both a retard and a hypocrite.

Last edited:
You're not right in the head, unnecessarily poking the bear with NATO. You're stupid and crazy. Your gaslighting is quite funny.
Finland ā€œpokedā€ just fine. Why? Because itā€™s a stupid excuse, not real reason.

But Iā€™m not going to object to you calling Russiaā€˜s decision making process to be that of stupid, wild animals.

Last edited:
The history of Ukraine (bread basket) of the Tsarā€™s and Lenin was a region ruled by principalities, never a unified country, that provided the Tsars and successor's easy opportunity to conquer and subjugate the inhabitants as surfs to tend the crops for the benefit of Mother Russia, with the benefit of a warm water port.
Putinā€™s desire is the reversal of self rule and reincorporation into what once was the USSR. Putin fully understands the economic and social consequences Russia would face under the loss of absolute sovereign control and free trade. One fact remains, changing the name of a country does not change the institutionā€™s of a country.

Finland ā€œpokedā€ just fine. Why? Because itā€™s a stupid excuse, not real reason.

But Iā€™m not going to object to you calling Russiaā€˜a decision making process to be that of stupid, wild animals.
Russia is Russia, idiot. It has 6000 ICBMs, and it has warned us that it won't allow us to turn Ukraine into a NATO base. Ukraine will not become a NATO member, according to Russia, and if it tries to do that, it will lead to war. That;s what we're seeing now and Putin just a few days ago has threatened to go to war with NATO if it gives Zelensky the greenlight to fire long-range American missiles at Russia. Duh. Dumbass.

Whatever Russia's thinking processes are, are fucking irrelevant. This is the situation, and the last thing we should do is unnecessarily poke the nuclear-armed, schizo-bear with NATO in Ukraine, or anywhere else, including Finland. You're not making Finland, Ukraine, or the USA safer by unnecessarily poking the "stupid wild bear" with NATO. You become stupid when you do that. Duh. The crazy wild bear is armed with 6000 ICBMs, and you want to poke it with NATO. How more incompetent and stupid could you be?

Last edited:
I believe ToddPatriot is another one of these Russian immigrants with a serious pathological ax to grind against Russia. Anton and Todd, I wouldn't be surprised if they're the same person. Twins.
Don't know. If I remember correctly Todd Toddsterpatriot writes from conservative positions. There is a number of Republicans or conservatives here who have strong anti-Russia views. They still live in the Cold War matrix.

Russia is Russia, idiot. It has 6000 ICBMs, and it has warned us that it won't allow us to turn Ukraine into a NATO base. Ukraine will not become a NATO member, according to Russia, and if it tries to do that, it will lead to war. That;s what we're seeing now and Putin just a few days ago has threatened to go to war with NATO if it gives Zelensky the greenlight to fire long-range American missiles at Russia. Duh. Dumbass.

Whatever Russia's thinking processes are, are fucking irrelevant. This is the situation, and the last thing we should do is unnecessarily poke the nuclear-armed, schizo-bear with NATO in Ukraine, or anywhere else, including Finland. You're not making Finland, Ukraine, or the USA safer by unnecessarily poking the "stupid wild bear" with NATO. You become stupid when you do that. Duh. The crazy wild bear is armed with 6000 ICBMs, and you want to poke it with NATO. How more incompetent and stupid could you be?

Finland with 1000 mile border with Russia joins NATO - bear doesnā€™t give any shit, zero response.

Ukraine joins NATO, without any security concern difference for Russia - Bear decides to burn himself out of existence.

If that sounds reasonable to you then itā€™s time to check you head.

Finland with 1000 mile border with Russia joins NATO - bear doesnā€™t give any shit, zero response.

Ukraine joins NATO, without any security concern difference for Russia - Bear decides to burn himself out of existence.

If that sounds reasonable to you then itā€™s time to check you head.
It's a futile exercise for me to explain to you why what you're saying is stupid, but for the sake of others, I will do it anyways, what the hell?

First of all, maybe if Russia knew that Finland was going to join NATO, after decades, even going back to the Cold War, of being neutral, outside of the NATO sphere, Putin wouldn't have invaded Ukraine. So the fact that Finland and other Scandinavian countries are now joining NATO, doesn't in any way, make the situation between Russia and NATO, any better. You think that because Russia didn't go to war with NATO/USA/EU when the Baltic states (Latvia, Liuithinia, Estonia, Poland) on its border joined NATO/EU, the situation in Ukraine is the same. No, the context is completely different. Today Russia is not the same Russia of 2004, still recovering economically, and militarily from the 1990s.

The anti-Russia Antons in Finland's government pushed for NATO membership when Russia is fighting a war with Ukraine and because Russia didn't immediately launch an attack on Finland, and all of NATO/USA/EU, igniting WW3. your little vodka-saturated brain, incoherently whispers "Well, if Russia didn't immediately attack Finland or start firing missiles at NYC and Chicago, we can continue extending NATO into Ukraine, no problem. We can continue poking the crazy, wild nuclear bear with NATO". That's insane and stupid, that's the vodka whispering to you Anton.

Now the US is going to allow Zelensky to fire long-range American missiles into the crazy, wild nuclear bear's territory, right into Russia, and Putin has stated that if that occurs, Russia is in a direct confrontation with NATO. Russia will be at war with NATO, directly, without proxies. It won't be a "proxy war" anymore, with NATO fighting Russia to the very last Ukrainian. Your inebriated, vodka-laden brain, fails to appreciate this reality, thinking that you can continue poking the crazy, wild, nuclear-bear, indefinitely, forever, with NATO. You're fucking crazy and unfortunately, I have my family, my friends, the people I care about, who might become glowing dust, because of your insistence on poking, provoking the nuclear bear. NATO on Russia's border is completely unnecessary. UNNECESSARY.

Last edited:
It's a futile exercise for me to explain to you why what you're saying is stupid, but for the sake of others, I will do it anyways, what the hell?

First of all, maybe if Russia knew that Finland was going to join NATO, after decades, even going back to the Cold War, of being neutral, outside of the NATO sphere, Putin wouldn't have invaded Ukraine. So the fact that Finland and other Scandinavian countries are now joining NATO, doesn't in any way, make the situation between Russia and NATO, any better. You think that because Russia didn't go to war with NATO/USA/EU when the Baltic states (Latvia, Liuithinia, Estonia, Poland) on its border joined NATO/EU, the situation in Ukraine is the same. No, the context is completely different. Today Russia is not the same Russia of 2004, still recovering economically, and militarily from the 1990s.

The anti-Russia Antons in Finland's government pushed for NATO membership when Russia is fighting a war with Ukraine and because Russia didn't immediately launch an attack on Finland, and all of NATO/USA/EU, igniting WW3. your little vodka-saturated brain, incoherently whispers "Well, if Russia didn't immediately attack Finland or start firing missiles at NYC and Chicago, we can continue extending NATO into Ukraine, no problem. We can continue poking the crazy, wild nuclear bear with NATO". That's insane and stupid, that's the vodka whispering to you Anton.

Now the US is going to allow Zelensky to fire long-range American missiles into the crazy, wild nuclear bear's territory, right into Russia, and Putin has stated that if that occurs, Russia is in a direct confrontation with NATO. Russia will be at war with NATO, directly, without proxies. It won't be a "proxy war" anymore, with NATO fighting Russia to the very last Ukrainian. Your inebriated, vodka-laden brain, fails to appreciate this reality, thinking that you can continue poking the crazy, wild, nuclear-bear, indefinitely, forever, with NATO. You're fucking crazy and unfortunately, I have my family, my friends, the people I care about, who might become glowing dust, because of your insistence on poking, provoking the nuclear bear. NATO on Russia's border is completely unnecessary. UNNECESSARY.

Has it ever occurred to you that NATO doesnā€™t need Ukraine to invade or shoot missiles at Russia?

Has it ever occurred to you that Russia officially recognized under Putin that NATO is not adversary to Russia (Rome agreement)

Has it ever occurred to you that if NATO wanted to invade Russia it would do so in the 90ā€™s when Russia was a complete mess? Also they could invade now and Russia would have zero means to hold the front? (See Kursk area)

None of your arguments add up to something resembling serious reasons for Russiaā€™s war of choice.

The only reasonable explanation is that Putin was hell bent on controling Ukraine and when Yanukovich was ousted he realized he never will unless by military means.

Ukraine joining NATO is not a security concern to Putin, because he damn well knows that NATO has zero interest in his nuke packed swampland.

It is a I-canā€™t-control-Ukraine-with-military-threat concern. Ukraine that has a millitary alliance security guarantees can simply ignore what crazy bear next door is demanding and threatening.

Last edited:
Has it ever occurred to you that NATO doesnā€™t need Ukraine to invade or shoot missiles at Russia?

Has it ever occurred to you that Russia officially recognized under Putin that NATO is not adversary to Russia (Rome agreement)

Has it ever occurred to you that if NATO wanted to invade Russia it would do so in the 90ā€™s when Russia was a complete mess? Also they could invade now and Russia would have zero means to hold the front? (See Kursk area)

None of your arguments add up to something resembling serious reasons for Russiaā€™s war of choice.

The only reasonable explanation is that Putin was hell bent on controling Ukraine and when Yanukovich was ousted he realized he never will unless by military means.

Ukraine joining NATO is not a security concern to Putin, because he damn well knows that NATO has zero interest in his swampland. It is a I-canā€™t-control-them-with-military-threat concern.
NATO is a paper tiger. Theyā€™ve given the Nazis in Ukraine massive arms, yet Russia still advances.

Youā€™re so ignorant you want a nuclear holocaust because you hate Russia. This is the thinking of a demented child. Grow the fuck up pussy chicken hawk.

NATO is a paper tiger. Theyā€™ve given the Nazis in Ukraine massive arms, yet Russia still advances.

Youā€™re so ignorant you want a nuclear holocaust because you hate Russia. This is the thinking of a demented child. Grow the fuck up pussy chicken hawk.
Ah yes, now I remember why I have your crazy dumbass on ignore.

Forum List

Back