Why Has Trump Had Two Assination Attempts This Election?

Oh you were serious? 🤡
Absolutely serious. There's no other theory that can work so well in both cases.

Some people are just not accepting that innocent lives wouldn't be sacrificed for a future dictator's rise to power. Hitler sacrificed dozens.

I'm just mostly concerned now that Jack Ruby's son or brother won't try to get Routh!

I personally believe that the SS was behind both assination attempts actually. Or at least some of them, not all of them.

I don't think so but I could be wrong.
I think Crooks was talented enough as a shooter to hit Trump, but not talented enough to be trusted with the job by one of the alphabet agencies.

I haven’t seen evidence that Routh had any shooting experience. He seems like a convict desperate to cooperate with the feds. They would be happy to blame the killing on some Ukrainian ally.

Their narrative: Tyrant-loving Putin-loving Trump got what he deserved when a pro-freedom pro-Ukrainian patriot shot him.

The actual shooter on some grassy knoll near the golf course gets away.

Again just speculating.

Last edited:
I think Crooks was talented enough as a shooter to hit Trump, but not talented enough to be trusted with the job by one of the alphabet agencies.

I haven’t seen evidence that Routh had any shooting experience.
Your theory doesn't work very well when you suggest that Routh didn't have gun experience. There is buckets full of evidence in the real world.
He seems like a convict desperate to cooperate with the feds. They would be happen to blame the killing on some Ukrainian-ally.

Their narrative: Tyrant-loving Putin-loving Trump got what he deserved when a pro-freedom pro-Ukrainian patriot shot him.

The actual shooter on some grassy knoll near the golf course gets away.

Again just speculating.

Yeah well this past Sunday is the second time he defied death in just two months and a couple days apart. He's got to be having help from a higher power.
You do realize that saying Trump was saved by a higher power drives the Left insane................scratch that, it drives them insaner than they already are, right?

That is why I feel we should all start a thread on this subject.

Last edited:
Your theory doesn't work very well when you suggest that Routh didn't have gun experience. There is buckets full of evidence in the real world.
Why do you say Routh was an experienced shooter?

“A representative from Ukraine’s foreign legion confirmed with CNN that Routh had contacted them several times but said he was never part of the military unit in which overseas volunteers fight.”

You do realize that saying Trump was saved by a higher power drives the Left insane................scratch that, it drives them insaner than they already are, right?

That is why I feel we should all start a threat on this subject.
The 'higher power' stuff starts when their doubts add up so much that the supernatural becomes their best answer.

Only the god could have had his hand on that bullet to cause it to so precisely graze the ear!

Why do you say Routh was an experienced shooter?

“A representative from Ukraine’s foreign legion confirmed with CNN that Routh had contacted them several times but said he was never part of the military unit in which overseas volunteers fight.”

Don't embarrass yourself with that, so you can kill the faked theory. Some things such as having enough experience with an assault rifle at 25 yards, just have to be true. You should be more concerned over the shooter left his rifle and equipment in plain view?

Don't embarrass yourself with that, so you can kill the faked theory. Some things such as having enough experience with an assault rifle at 25 yards, just have to be true. You should be more concerned over the shooter left his rifle and equipment in plain view?
What’s your theory?

not enough time at the range?

You're making jokes about people trying to take him out. Typical. 🙄
dud you hear tghe great joke trump tells about pelosi and the hammer? trump tells it at every rally sand laughs at himsel.

give it up on this one road runner, i've lived through a time when politicians were assassinated routinely, and none compare to amplitude, volume, and frequency of inflammatory rhetoric ispewing from the tsunami of bullshit at mar a lago.

That is why I feel we should all start a threat on this subject.

Do you mean start a thread?

Where was he struck by a bullet?

The first time his right ear. This time thankfully he wasn't struck but in just a few more minutes he probably would have been.

give it up on this one road runner, i've lived through a time when politicians were assassinated routinely, and none compare to amplitude, volume, and frequency of inflammatory rhetoric ispewing from the tsunami of bullshit at mar a lago.

That's because Trump is so highly feared.

Yes, fixed it, thnx

Sure but I'm pretty sure that threads have been started about it before.

Then he didn’t defy death, as you stated.

Yes he did as he was a few minutes away from possibly being assassinated. That's defying death.

See my earlier posts..

or go play.
Donnie H is a pussy even by Commie Canuck standards.

But back ON TOPIC:

Trump has been targeted for assassination because despite all the sordid and illicit and contrived efforts to “get” him from seeking re-election, he still stands.

There have been two attempts because the first one failed.

It is kind of expected that there will be a third attempt. And our Secret Service, Homeland Security and associate agencies had best get very busy doubling or tripling down on his security.

Forum List

Back