I probably won't vote this year

I wasn't going to vote in 2016, but then Trump revealed in a debate that Hillary was in favor of partial-birth abortion. I felt I had to vote for Trump after learning that.

In 2020, I voted for Trump because he had come through on Supreme Court appointments which ultimately led to the repeal of the infamous decision Roe v. Wade.

But now, it appears, that Trump thinks he no longer needs the votes of pro-lifers. Vance announced Trump would veto if there was any attempt to outlaw abortion at the federal level.

So, I'm staying home this election.
Sorry to hear that because it will be your fault if we get a Marxist totalitarian government next year or as a result of that election.

Trump agrees with the Supreme Court that the Constitution gives absolutely no authority to the federal government to regulate or ban or do anything else re something like abortion. He remains pro life to the core but believes the people in the various states are the ones with authority to regulate it. That allows a state to be as restrictive or lenient as it chooses with hopefully most settling on common sense laws that protect the mother, the unborn, and the doctors. Before Roe v Wade was revoked on the concept of no federal authority existing to regulate abortion, no state was allowed much control at all.

Kamala Harris is on the record that she thinks abortion should be unrestricted everywhere and ANY restriction is wrong.

That doesn't sound right. Trump wants the states to decide, not the Fed. That said, the Republicans should have washed their hands of the abortion issue long ago. Supporting right-to-life means losing elections.
Yeah, instead of calling it "Women's reproductive rights", everyone should be calling it "A woman's right to murder her baby".

I wasn't going to vote in 2016, but then Trump revealed in a debate that Hillary was in favor of partial-birth abortion. I felt I had to vote for Trump after learning that.

In 2020, I voted for Trump because he had come through on Supreme Court appointments which ultimately led to the repeal of the infamous decision Roe v. Wade.

But now, it appears, that Trump thinks he no longer needs the votes of pro-lifers. Vance announced Trump would veto if there was any attempt to outlaw abortion at the federal level.

He's consistent. It is consistent with the 10th Amendment.

Allowing Kamala to take the White House guarantees Abortion as a right

You are part of the problem

And this is exactly what Marxists/Demofascists wanted, to demoralize you into not voting for a choice.
choosing Trump in 2016 pushed me away from the Republican party, Hillary was never a choice. 2020, Trump was back on the ticket, and Biden was never a choice. now it Trump and kammie.

and no one sane should vote for either.

Then what's happening on November 5th?
no choice

1724889807577.png

He would be following the lead of the SCOTUS--as he should. His job, as is Biden's or Harris' is not to look for a way to circumvent the constitution but to support it and leave it up to the states. Biden/Harris have done the opposite in their lawfare attempts and multiple attempts to forgive student loans in spite of the SCOTUS.

Forum List

Back