Frank Luntz: Harris Honeymoon Has Reached It's Peak

Luntz looks well fed .. he seems to be a lefty news favorite, I hope they keep him around..

Frank Luntz still has opinions that matter?

Well, the Empty Suit has way to long to go to rider her momentum.

She's going to have to come out of the closet and face up.

IF and I mean IF Trump can get on message and stop with the name calling.....he will devastate her in November.

Pollster Frank Luntz said that Harris’ honeymoon phase “looks like it has reached its peak," warning that the vice president has the same “advantage” that twice-failed Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton had before Trump defeated her in 2016.

"[Trump] actually stopped falling. Even though they had a pretty strong convention last week, it looks like the Harris boomlet has reached its peak — with her having roughly a three-point advantage,” Luntz said. “I remind you that that was the advantage that Hillary Clinton had over Donald Trump on Election Day 2016, and he still beat her in the electoral college. This election is way too close to call.”

So now you people like what Luntz is saying?

too too funny
:rofl:

1724958801468.png

I'm not sure what Luntz is saying, to be honest. Harris beyond any doubt has hit her post convention bounce height. No surprise. Trump has too, and he didn't get a bounce. Or a positive one. He may have lost ground with his mini me

The fact is that the votes that will decide this are still undecided independents. If one believes the polls, the Old Weird Guy has more upside, but that may be because the independents haven't paid attention to his comments, which should turn the stomachs of normal people..

But Luntz was a never Trumper who's now trying harder than Little Nicky to get kiss the hem of Trump's robe.

I'm not sure what Luntz is saying, to be honest. Harris beyond any doubt has hit her post convention bounce height. No surprise. Trump has too, and he didn't get a bounce. Or a positive one. He may have lost ground with his mini me

The fact is that the votes that will decide this are still undecided independents. If one believes the polls, the Old Weird Guy has more upside, but that may be because the independents haven't paid attention to his comments, which should turn the stomachs of normal people..

But Luntz was a never Trumper who's now trying harder than Little Nicky to get kiss the hem of Trump's robe.
Harris beat Trump at what counts most to Trump and MAGA - Ratings

Forum List

Back