Trump desecrates Arlington Cemetary and lies to veterans.

Not all that different form the nonsense you spew.

The funny thing is, we don't usually have to exaggerate. Like Christy Noem. The bitch went and shot a sweet family dog who liked to kill chickens. That's not cool with most people.

I know on a farm they might treat dogs and cats like farm animals and just kill them if they aren't doing "their job" but most of us know Dogs will be dogs and if you can't train her little dog Whiskers then give it up for adoption.

And don't go to Arlington and start a fight with the staff at a cemetary. Makes you look like a trump, I mean scumbag.

He wanted to go get a picture of himself standing next to the 13 graves of the people who died when we left Afghanistan. Same reason he brought these women to the debate against Hillary

View attachment 1003334
Does anyone think Trump cares about these women?

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense.

Asked about the remarks during a presidential debate eight years later, Trump said, “you do whatever you want – you call it whatever you want,” and reiterated his belief that the Bush administration lied.

So he still believed this as late as 2016 in the GOP primaries. And then a month later he brought these women to his debate against Hillary?

Republicans, please don't cry about us doing dirty politics. Fucking snowflake/hypocrites.
He's an absolute scumbag who cares nothing about veterans.

Sources speaking on anonymity. I will not reveal my sources.

Donald Trump posted a campaign video to TikTok showing him visiting Arlington National Cemetery two days after some of his aides and staff on the grounds had a reported physical altercation about taking photographs and video on the premises.

The video shows Trump visiting graves, posing for photos with Gold Star families and participating in the wreath-laying ceremony in what appears to be Section 60

SO he did it anyways. What he did was against the law but I know what they'll say if we charge him. Witch hunt.

It's illegal to take a picture in Section 60?

Are you always this aggressively ignorant?

“Participants in the August 26th ceremony and the subsequent Section 60 visit were made aware of federal laws, Army regulations and DoD policies, which clearly prohibit political activities on cemetery grounds. An ANC employee who attempted to ensure adherence to these rules was abruptly pushed aside,” the Army spokesperson said in the statement on Thursday. Section 60 is an area in the cemetery largely reserved for the graves of those who served in Iraq and Afghanistan.

“This incident was unfortunate, and it is also unfortunate that the ANC employee and her professionalism has been unfairly attacked. ANC is a national shrine to the honored dead of the Armed Forces, and its dedicated staff will continue to ensure public ceremonies are conducted with the dignity and respect the nation’s fallen deserve,” the statement said.

The Army spokesperson said while the incident was reported to the police department at Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall, the employee in question “decided not to press charges” so the Army “considers this matter closed.”

Are you always this aggressively ignorant?

“Participants in the August 26th ceremony and the subsequent Section 60 visit were made aware of federal laws, Army regulations and DoD policies, which clearly prohibit political activities on cemetery grounds. An ANC employee who attempted to ensure adherence to these rules was abruptly pushed aside,” the Army spokesperson said in the statement on Thursday. Section 60 is an area in the cemetery largely reserved for the graves of those who served in Iraq and Afghanistan.

“This incident was unfortunate, and it is also unfortunate that the ANC employee and her professionalism has been unfairly attacked. ANC is a national shrine to the honored dead of the Armed Forces, and its dedicated staff will continue to ensure public ceremonies are conducted with the dignity and respect the nation’s fallen deserve,” the statement said.

The Army spokesperson said while the incident was reported to the police department at Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall, the employee in question “decided not to press charges” so the Army “considers this matter closed.”
Where is this "statement?"

Forum List

Back