Trump desecrates Arlington Cemetary and lies to veterans.

He broke the law not just the rules

“Federal law prohibits political campaign or election-related activities within Army National Military Cemeteries, to include photographers, content creators or any other persons attending for purposes, or in direct support of a partisan political candidate’s campaign.”

Ya got him now SillyBoob!

Sources speaking on anonymity. I will not reveal my sources.

Donald Trump posted a campaign video to TikTok showing him visiting Arlington National Cemetery two days after some of his aides and staff on the grounds had a reported physical altercation about taking photographs and video on the premises.

The video shows Trump visiting graves, posing for photos with Gold Star families and participating in the wreath-laying ceremony in what appears to be Section 60

SO he did it anyways. What he did was against the law but I know what they'll say if we charge him. Witch hunt.

You still haven't admitted the picture you posted is bullshit.

Why not?

He broke the law not just the rules

“Federal law prohibits political campaign or election-related activities within Army National Military Cemeteries, to include photographers, content creators or any other persons attending for purposes, or in direct support of a partisan political candidate’s campaign.”
Got any evidence that his campaign took the photo that has your panties all twisted. Sure looks a family cell phone photo.

Forum List

Back