Dana Bash will interview Kamala tonight.

If it were an honest and ethical assignment by Dana Bash and nothing was edited out, it would be worth America watching. But if they are going to F around and delete all her "stupid comments" then America is being hoodwinked by the Liberal Media...:stir:
I think it will be pretty clear from the final product.

It might as well be Kamala's mother doing the interview.
With her pet dog sitting next to her.

What a fucking shitshow this democrat cult has become.

BTW, I think her parents are as disgusted with her as the rest of the planet.

1ddfbabc6072aba0.gif

With her pet dog sitting next to her.

What a fucking shitshow this democrat cult has become.

BTW, I think her parents are as disgusted with her as the rest of the planet.
Very telling that they thought she was incapable of conducting a solo interview. Disqualifying if you ask me.

If it were an honest and ethical assignment by Dana Bash and nothing was edited out, it would be worth America watching. But if they are going to F around and delete all her "stupid comments" then America is being hoodwinked by the Liberal Media...:stir:
I ain't watchin'

Why does Kamala need Walz with her?
Because he's a chubby, industrial-grade liar that can fill in awkward pauses. We all know the type.

He'll steer the conversation back to Tampons For Tots or the benefits of Horse Jism Smoothies while Kumstain is fighting off the panic attacks and trying to keep the demons from carrying her back into the depths of hell...

They're going to regret kicking Briben to the curb... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Vice President Kamala Harris on Thursday offered her most expansive explanation to date on why she’s changed some of her positions on fracking and immigration, telling CNN’s Dana Bash her values haven’t shifted but that her time as vice president provided new perspective on some of the country’s most pressing issues.

WTF does that mean?

“How should voters look at some of the changes that you’ve made?” Bash asked Harris. “Is it because you have more experience now and you’ve learned more about the information? Is it because you were running for president in a Democratic primary? And should they feel comfortable and confident that what you’re saying now is going to be your policy moving forward?”

Ugh, looks like Bash tanked it for Kamala. Disappointing.

Forum List

Back