Trump desecrates Arlington Cemetary and lies to veterans.

I can't believe you still haven't realized those were fake photos. You must be one dumb son of a bitch I'll tell you what.

I can't believe you haven't admitted to being a fucking phony.

Stop playing off like you didn't think they were real and don't have the balls to admit it.

Got any evidence that his campaign took the photo that has your panties all twisted. Sure looks a family cell phone photo.
We know when caught on camera or tape red handed, you'll still defend Trump. So why bother showing you any evidence. All I care about is that people who care see this story. Not you.

You don't believe it? Color me shocked.

I can't believe you haven't admitted to being a fucking phony.

Stop playing off like you didn't think they were real and don't have the balls to admit it.
OMG you are even dumber than I thought. I just told you I was kidding. I went to google images and typed in WW2 vets or Arlington Staff and found some photos of people being carried to the grave. I said it was the guy Trump roughed up. As if they were carrying him out.

I shouldn't be surprised you gullible fuck that you fell for it. You also believe Michelle Obama has a dick just because you saw a pic.

OMG you are even dumber than I thought. I just told you I was kidding. I went to google images and typed in WW2 vets or Arlington Staff and found some photos of people being carried to the grave. I said it was the guy Trump roughed up. As if they were carrying him out.

I shouldn't be surprised you gullible fuck that you fell for it. You also believe Michelle Obama has a dick just because you saw a pic.

No, you actually thought it was the guy, now you are backtracking like a little bitch.

Like most on the left, you don't expect to be called out, you obvious fucking liar.

That doesn't reject the current position that the photographer was authorized to be there.
who-has-2-thumbs-and-situational-awareness-of-a-old-ham-v0-iw5245fbxmld1.jpeg

its situational awareness.

We know when caught on camera or tape red handed, you'll still defend Trump. So why bother showing you any evidence. All I care about is that people who care see this story. Not you.

You don't believe it? Color me shocked.
Color me shocked that you have zero evidence to back up your bullshit.

I'm talking the picture of what appears to be a very old vet viewing a grave that Sealybullshit tried to claim was the person pushed in the incident.
Bone Spurs was standing in front of this guys son's grave smiling and with a thumbs up and guy told him to fuck off.

1724954792831.png

He kept walking around asking people if they wanted a picture with him.

Notice her hand gesture? This gesture is made by extending the index and pinky finger while holding down the middle and ring fingers with the thumb. It's a common gesture in the American rock and heavy metal music scene, but in some countries, like Italy, Portugal, and Brazil, it can be interpreted as an accusation of infidelity.

But her other hand is fist?

1724955077667.png

Bone Spurs was standing in front of this guys son's grave smiling and with a thumbs up and guy told him to fuck off.

View attachment 1003365
He kept walking around asking people if they wanted a picture with him.

Notice her hand gesture? This gesture is made by extending the index and pinky finger while holding down the middle and ring fingers with the thumb. It's a common gesture in the American rock and heavy metal music scene, but in some countries, like Italy, Portugal, and Brazil, it can be interpreted as an accusation of infidelity.

But her other hand is fist?

View attachment 1003369

Those graves don't look the same.

And who is he standing next to in the bottom photograph?

LOL Kamala got the nomination by blowing Obama. It's all over the Internets.
Yes, me and Obama were in a helicopter and it was going down. Even though Obama was scared for his life, he turned to me and said "Kamala is a slut and a whore and should never be president". Now this was years before she was picked to be VP. So I don't know what made him bring her up but I remember it vaguely.

I even took a picture of Obama before I got on
1724956686411.png

Yes, me and Obama were in a helicopter and it was going down. Even though Obama was scared for his life, he turned to me and said "Kamala is a slut and a whore and should never be president". Now this was years before she was picked to be VP. So I don't know what made him bring her up but I remember it vaguely.

I even took a picture of Obama before I got on
View attachment 1003373
Not all that different form the nonsense you spew.

Forum List

Back