Harris leads Trump by 4 points in 3 battleground states

Magadonia can't keep using the excuse that Harris is in a "Honeymoon phase." The momentum hasn't stopped and it continues to grow. She is on a clear course to win this election and Trump is spending his time ripping on Joe Rogan, conjuring up conspiracy theories in Georgia, attacking other Republicans, and calling John Tester fat.

And the leftist media will absolutely skew polls in the direction of their coronated candidate. So maybe they have in the one you posted or maybe they haven't.

Magadonia can't keep using the excuse that Harris is in a "Honeymoon phase." The momentum hasn't stopped and it continues to grow. She is on a clear course to win this election and Trump is spending his time ripping on Joe Rogan, conjuring up conspiracy theories in Georgia, attacking other Republicans, and calling John Tester fat.

Sadly I think you’re going to be very disappointed come November

Sadly I think you’re going to be very disappointed come November
I don’t care whether Harris or Trump wins. They are both dog shit candidates. I’m voting for RFK Junior because he makes the most sense out of the three.

Suuuuuure she does.

I don’t care whether Harris or Trump wins. They are both dog shit candidates. I’m voting for RFK Junior because he makes the most sense out of the three.
Ahhhh, now the lies come. Yeah, you are desperate for kameltoe to win. You're about as transparent as saran wrap.

The fact that you post this endless stream of BS, and call Trump supporters cultists even though Trump has a platform, and your candidate doesn't, and then you compounded your idiocy by saying Trump should have had a platform in 2020, only for you to go silent when that platform wad presented to you, proves beyond doubt that you are a democrat stooge.

And a cultist.

After all, cultist...you support a candidate with no platform.

That's the very definition of a "cult of personality "

Forum List

Back