The Trump Show looks like it's coming to an end

the never trumpers are prepared to re take their party and restore normalcy, just as soon as our coalition is finished dealing with the maga treason.

i disagree with the lincoln guys about nearly everything, but they are actually conservative .
I don’t see never-Trump and RINO factions as being able to come together. They have similar ideals but different focuses.

The future of the Republican Party is going to be strange. Multiple factions with totally different ideals and values.

I cant see how they rebuild. The normal folk hace been kicked out and there are no obvious leaders,
I can see a long period in the wilderness for them. Same as the tories over here.
There is obviously room for a conservative party but it has to have greater appeal than these clowns. Amdrican conservatism is an extreme dogma that just divides prople.
They need to return to the classical liberalism they really claimed to believe in instead of calling white racial extremism conservatism. Until they purge the racists from elected positions, as well as the courts, it is going to be difficult for them.

I don’t see never-Trump and RINO factions as being able to come together. They have similar ideals but different focuses.

The future of the Republican Party is going to be strange. Multiple factions with totally different ideals and values
bulwark.com

=i don't agree with either on most things, but the important issutwill hold us together intil november.

i am beginning to agree with trump, that you guys are not informed nor skeptical enough for self governance.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
She is like the smartest hooker ever. Einstein hoe.
no marla was the smartest hooker ever.

melania is still with him and ivana wasn't smart enough to be out of town before her prenup ran out.

the terms of melania's prenup arew "secret." do you think she gets to keep the white house after the divorce? or will she fall down the stairs first?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
bulwark.com

=i don't agree with either on most things, but the important issutwill hold us together intil november.

i am beginning to agree with trump, that you guys are not informed nor skeptical enough for self governance.
The party will stay together through the crumbles in November. It’s after that when I think things will fall apart.

As to me personally… I’m so far Right ofTrump, it’s almost comical. I’m a Right Wing Authoritarian Extremist. That’s why I’m not votingvforveithervpsrty candidate in November.

no marla was the smartest hooker ever.

melania is still with him and ivana wasn't smart enough to be out of town before her prenup ran out.

the terms of melania's prenup arew "secret." do you think she gets to keep the white house after the divorce? or will she fall down the stairs first?
Kamala is still in the service industry

057B59F0-9C37-422A-A767-2B9AE02776D7.jpeg

The whole Trump circus is turning into a train wreck, he's done for, best walk away now and focus on his looming trials. By the way the Daily Mail is a pro-Trump paper, but even they can see what's unfolding here:

1726258176405.png

1726258533020.png

I wonder when he's gonna grab her by the puƨƨy?

Last edited:
it could result as you say. just as likely : a few fanatical dead enders lying in a pool of their own blood on account of this madman's lies. we are not going back. we are not deserting nato and we sure as hell aren;t giving him a dictatorship for a day, hour or minute.

you can kill me. but NEVER enslave me.
Your mind has been enslaved.

Forum List

Back