Trump crushing the Democrats in "reality"

I would think voting for the best person / making that choice was exactly that , Meritocracy.

But people don't vote for the "best" person. They vote for the person they'd like to have a beer with, or they vote for someone who is entertaining. The general public seldom has the first clue as to which person will be best in the job they're seeking.

So many people say they "don't know enough about Harris". Well what exactly is keeping you from finding out? In the age of smart phones and internet searches, there is absolutely no excuse for being uninformed.

Besides saying her name, everything harris said at the debate was a proven lie

No it wasn't Cultist. When you don't know who's telling the truth and who's lying, you're in very bad shape.
The infestation of Democrats needs to be eradicated. Shun them, force them out of government and any public office or job.

The infectation of basement dweller idiocy needs to be eradicated. You're already being shunned and driven back under your rocks. Racist, wretched and Republican is no way to go through life.

No it wasn't Cultist. When you don't know who's telling the truth and who's lying, you're in very bad shape.

The infectation of basement dweller idiocy needs to be eradicated. You're already being shunned and driven back under your rocks. Racist, wretched and Republican is no way to go through life.
Agreed. Which explains why you are a dragonlady.

I guess she only made 11 statements during the whole debate then. I swear she said a lot more than just that.
I liked it up , they don't keep track of each sentence I guess BIT they do keep track of how long they spoke for. trump was given more time. , he spoke for 42 minutes and 52 seconds. Kamala spoke for 37 minutes and 36 seconds. So much for republicans trying to say trump wasn't treated fairly.

Nah, it’s well documented…harris literally lied to the American people the entire debate! Besides her name, everything was a lie.

She even got the questions before the debate! She’s such a fake and liar
The documentation proves the opposite. You are a fool. You can't get around facts.

I guess she only made 11 statements during the whole debate then. I swear she said a lot more than just that.

I liked it up , they don't keep track of each sentence I guess BIT they do keep track of how long they spoke for. trump was given more time. , he spoke for 42 minutes and 52 seconds. Kamala spoke for 37 minutes and 36 seconds. So much for republicans trying to say trump wasn't treated fairly.
She didn’t make any statement, she just rambled, and lied

Nobody knows any of her policy positions

Wait, hold on...Canada has an opinion :auiqs.jpg:

Well, we can tell from the polls he didn’t. Independent voters were really turned off by the corrupt monitors and harris
Harris gained ground , even among Republicans. You are a total idiot. Or a petulant child. i don't know which and I don't really care. Unlike trump you're bad at lying.

Forum List

Back