Is It Safe For Trump to Golf Anymore?

He's not going to let the radical left win and fear hold him back.
You morons keep trying to pin the assassination attempts on the Left even though Routh is a disgruntled trumper who voted for Don. Then realized his mistake.

You morons keep trying to pin the assassination attempts on the Left even though Routh is a disgruntled trumper who voted for Don. Then realized his mistake.

So that doesn't make him a Republican does it?

I think that this guy pretty much summed it up. If Trump wants to golf then he'll golf. He's not going to let the radical left win and fear hold him back.

Look, at they need to do is THREE THINGS:
  1. Replace the perimeter fence with a higher one, 8 feet tall with black tape wound in the wire so that you can't see through it. That way, you can never see nor follow who is golfing, where or when.
    https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.Yix14Cz7XIXP5kqKGKLwhgAAAA?rs=1&pid=ImgDetMain
    Screen Shot 2024-09-17 at 7.39.39 PM.png
  2. Install perimeter sensors which detect motion and heat alerting SS to the presence of an intruder.
  3. Patrol the perimeter with police dogs, or better still, install TWO fences and allow the police dogs to patrol the space between them freely.

Look, at they need to do is THREE THINGS:
  1. Replace the perimeter fence with a higher one, 8 feet tall with black tape wound in the wire so that you can't see through it. That way, you can never see nor follow who is golfing, where or when.
    https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.Yix14Cz7XIXP5kqKGKLwhgAAAA?rs=1&pid=ImgDetMain
    View attachment 1013913
  2. Install perimeter sensors which detect motion and heat alerting SS to the presence of an intruder.
  3. Patrol the perimeter with police dogs, or better still, install TWO fences and allow the police dogs to patrol the space between them freely.
Trump doesn't even pay his taxes.

You think he is going to spring for that?

I think not.

We know that President Trump is very BRAVE and nothing will stop him from doing what he wants. :)
Like all thin-skinned bullies, Trump is a coward.

His tagline was, "You're fired!" He bragged about it during the 2016 campaign.

Yet he failed to fire a single person to their face. And when possible, he would have someone else do it.

Trump's not going to stop golfing. Because he's horribly lazy. The laziest president we ever had.

He spent one third of his presidency golfing, after mocking Obama for years about his golfing.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

Donald Trump Spent Almost A Year Playing Golf During Presidency

Nearly a third of the days he’s been president, Trump has visited a Trump-branded property

Forum List

Back