Kamala Harris Dodges the Question When Asked If People Are Better Off Today Than They Were Four Years Ago (VIDEO)

Four Years Ago…

16 million more people were out of work
Americans couldn’t get basic supplies
COVID was killing a million people

Of course we are better off
Lol, kinda like the over 800,000 jobs Biden created, but didn't? Anyway more died under Biden, and he had the vaccine. Most the jobs you claim were people returning back to their job.
FB_IMG_1718984407410.jpg

Now we deal with this, and we have people eating peoples pets. Tell me right, you prefer cat or dog?

You Lie. Vehicle prices doubled under Trump. Now they are much lower than when Biden took office.
fredgraph.png

I bought a vehicle in Nov 2019 & it got hit & totaled in August 2020. It cost me exactly double for the same year make & model. That was over 100% inflation in under a Trump year on a vehicle that should have depreciated over that 10 months.
2024-steel-prices-will-volatility-continue-1702397978.JPG

I bought a vehicle in Nov 2019 & it got hit & totaled in August 2020. It cost me exactly double for the same year make & model.

Because you're an idiot. And not just because you can't read a chart.
Have you figured out yet why you're wrong about M1 under Trump?

Democrats reduced the massive WWII debt from 1946 until Republicans Reganomics began destroying this country. Since then Republicans increased debt the most by far.
fredgraph.png

FxDY95FaAAAgcXX.jpg

Last edited:
Democrats reduced the massive WWII debt from 1946 until Republicans Reganomics began destroying this country. Since then Republicans increased debt the most by far.
fredgraph.png

FxDY95FaAAAgcXX.jpg

Congress raises the debt ceiling, lotta Dems involved in all those.

Forum List

Back