Musk says that the Democrats will end democracy in America

Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk argued on Sunday that the Democratic Party is using illegal immigration to create a "one-party state" in America.

"Let me explain: if even 1 in 20 illegals become citizens per year, something that the Democrats are expediting as fast as humanly possible, that would be about 2 million new legal voters in 4 years. The voting margin in the swing states is often less than 20 thousand votes,"

"That means if the 'Democratic' Party succeeds, there will be no more swing states!! Moreover, the Biden/Harris administration has been flying 'asylum seekers,' who are fast-tracked to citizenship, directly into swing states like Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin and Arizona. It is a surefire way to win every election," he added.

Musk continued, writing, "America then becomes a one-party state and Democracy is over. The only 'elections' will be the Democratic Party primaries."

Comment:
Musk is correct.
The Democrats will grant amnesty and citizenship to the illegal aliens the first chance that they get.
They will achieve permanent political power.
They will pack the Supreme Court with racist marxist judges.
They will trash our constitutional rights
I am glad that got to experience living in freedom in America before the Democrats destroyed it.
I expect America to become like a totally corrupt banana republic marxist dictatorship like Cuba and Venezuela.
Elon has taken too much Ketamine. It's fried his mind. He's going to end up like Matthew Perry and Tony Hsieh.

Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk argued on Sunday that the Democratic Party is using illegal immigration to create a "one-party state" in America.

"Let me explain: if even 1 in 20 illegals become citizens per year, something that the Democrats are expediting as fast as humanly possible, that would be about 2 million new legal voters in 4 years. The voting margin in the swing states is often less than 20 thousand votes,"

"That means if the 'Democratic' Party succeeds, there will be no more swing states!! Moreover, the Biden/Harris administration has been flying 'asylum seekers,' who are fast-tracked to citizenship, directly into swing states like Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin and Arizona. It is a surefire way to win every election," he added.

Musk continued, writing, "America then becomes a one-party state and Democracy is over. The only 'elections' will be the Democratic Party primaries."

Comment:
Musk is correct.
The Democrats will grant amnesty and citizenship to the illegal aliens the first chance that they get.
I am glad that got to experience living in freedom in America before the Democrats destroyed it.
I expect America to become like a totally corrupt banana republic marxist dictatorship like Cuba and Venezuela.
The micro-penis expert forgot to show us the math on the models of who they will vote for if they vote at all.

Comment:
Musk is correct.
Well, first we have to have a democracy, once they get that, then they can devise a plan to end it.

😊

Well, some people said that trump is a threat to democracy. So, months later, Elon turns that right around. Is that guy smart, or what?

I'm sure that you thought that was clever.
For someone like you, I guess it probably is the closest you can come.

Comment:
Musk is correct.
are we actually supposed to pay attention or value anything that Musk says?

Forum List

Back