Trump caught lying about hurricane relief

Kemp mentioned adding some counties to the emergency list. They have been added

And yet harris said Americans only get 750 dollars

Pathetic

Trump used to be a Democrat. He is the product of a corrupt, commie, America hating cult that is trying to destroy the country, and he will not allow it looneybin.
Trump is trying to exploit the disaster for some perceived partisan gain by advancing the lie that the Federal response is somehow lacking, and President Biden is to blame.

This is further proof that Trump is unfit to be president.

And the reprehensible right is trying – and failing – to defend Trump’s lies, Republicans are as dishonest and corrupt as Trump.

Poor little bitch, all for illegals deciding our election. The only way you can win stupid ass. Go back to bed

LOL

You still haven't posted proof of illegal aliens who came in on Biden's watch voting in elections. Shit, you haven't posted proof of any illegal aliens voting.

Sucks to be you, inbred.

:abgg2q.jpg:

huh? Feds say there’s no money left to respond to hurricanes — after FEMA spent $1.4B on migrants

Feds say there’s no money left to respond to hurricanes — after FEMA spent $1.4B on migrants​

Critics pointed out that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) allocated $640.9 million this year in FEMA-administered funds to aid state and local governments coping with the influx of asylum seekers

Over two years, more than $1.4 billion has been committed from FEMA-administered programs to support non-federal entities that are taking care of migrants.

DHS allocated $780 million for the migrant crisis last year initially through the FEMA Emergency Food and Shelter Program, which funds relief not associated with natural disasters, and then through the new FEMA Shelter and Services Program, which was authorized in late 2022 by Congress to respond to the migrant crisis.
Migrants who are refugees and asylees are neither undocumented nor illegal.

LOL

You still haven't posted proof of illegal aliens who came in on Biden's watch voting in elections. Shit, you haven't posted proof of any illegal aliens voting.

Sucks to be you, inbred.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Sucks to be a fucking incell like you who wants immigrants to vote because that's the only way you can win. You are a dishonest little bastard aren't you? Go back to fucking your cousin now bitch

Me asking as question is a lie? What??
Playing stupid as usual. Trump lied about the relief effort again today. You should tell him to keep his mouth shut then you wouldn't have to keep trying o defend him from his lies.

Playing stupid as usual. Trump lied about the relief effort again today. You should tell him to keep his mouth shut then you wouldn't have to keep trying o defend him from his lies.
The buffoon Biden and the whore Harris have done a horrible job with this tragedy.

Sucks to be a fucking incell like you who wants immigrants to vote because that's the only way you can win. You are a dishonest little bastard aren't you? Go back to fucking your cousin now bitch

LOL

Three fuckups by you in one post. You're improving, bedwetter. One, that article says nothing about illegal aliens.

Two, it doesn't say noncitizens are being registered to vote.

And three, and my favorite, it says what I said... it's already illegal for noncitizens to register or to vote in a federal election.

Thanks for proving me right and you wrong.

Sucks to be you, inbred.

:dance:

LOL

Three fuckups by you in one post. You're improving, bedwetter. One, that article says nothing about illegal aliens.

And three, and my favorite, it says what I said... it's already illegal for noncitizens to register or to vote in a federal election.

Sucks to be you, inbred.

You sure are a stupid little bitch
LOL

Sucks to be you, inbred.

You sure are a stupid little bitch, if you had bothered to read the article it outlines how you Democrats are desperate to sign illegals up to vote! The only way you can win dumbass, sucks to be you incell.

LOL

Sucks to be you, inbred.

You stupid little bitch, the only way you can win is to sign up as many illegals to vote as you can. How dishonest, you should be thrown out of our country on your ear

You sure are a stupid little bitch, if you had bothered to read the article it outlines how you Democrats are desperate to sign illegals up to vote! The only way you can win dumbass, sucks to be you incell.
You stupid little bitch, the only way you can win is to cheat.
“It is undeniable that the current structure makes it possible for illegal immigrants and non-citizens to vote — and the American people have no way of knowing how widespread the problem may be,” Ryan Walker, executive vice president at the conservative Heritage Foundation’s sister group, Heritage Action, told The Post.

LOL

Sucks to be you, inbred.

I really wish the Democrats were as diabolical as the right wing imagines they are. Somehow everytime the Democrats supposedly cheat in an election, the GOP gains seats in the Congress.

LOLOL

You're so flustered, you replied to my one post, twice.

Retard, it doesn't say anything about illegal aliens. Now the forum sees you're so dumb, you don't know the difference between a legal noncitizen resident from an illegal alien.

Secondly, it doesn't state anywhere in there that they're actively being registered to vote. It says they're being given voter registration forms. It mentions a few thousand have voted around the country, but points out that is not enough to alter an election and doesn't says when it could have been who knows how long ago. And at that rate, it's about one thousand of one percent (0.00001).

But you're such an unmitigated imbecile, you don't even know that just filling out a form does not automatically get one registered. The form has to go to the Secretary of State's office where they verify the applicant's eligibility. Only those with some form of proof of citizenship get approved.

Noncitizens could always have easily registered as long as registration forms were accessible online. It's a non-issue. You only think it is because you listen to Trump; and you're too dull-witted to recognize when he's lying to you.

Aww... poor, bedwetting inbred. :itsok:

I really wish the Democrats were as diabolical as the right wing imagines they are. Somehow everytime the Democrats supposedly cheat in an election, the GOP gains seats in the Congress.

By diabolical you mean their leaders know how stupid their base is and they'll not only believe every lie they're told, they'll defend them too?

LOLOL

You're so flustered, you replied to my one post, twice.

Retard, it doesn't say anything about illegal aliens. Now the forum sees you're so dumb, you don't know the difference between a legal noncitizen resident from an illegal alien.

Secondly, it doesn't state anywhere in there that they're actively being registered to vote. It says they're being given voter registration forms. It mentions a few thousand have voted around the country, but points out that is not enough to alter an election and doesn't says when it could have been who knows how long ago. And at that rate, it's about one thousand of one percent (0.00001).

But you're such an unmitigated imbecile, you don't even know that just filling out a form does not automatically get one registered. The form has to go to the Secretary of State's office where they verify the applicant's eligibility. Only those with some form of proof of citizenship get approved.

Noncitizens could always have easily registered as long as registration forms were accessible online. It's a non-issue. You only think it is because you listen to Trump; and you're too dull-witted to recognize when he's lying to you.

Aww... poor, bedwetting inbred. :itsok:
You sure are stupid. You need illegals to help you win this election. Dumbass

This is why I have to talk down to your level. Your first evidence was one guy who says he saw Glenn Beck but not FEMA.

Now even crazier, you post this guy who's complaining about a local sheriff. This might come as Earth shattering news to you, but... some Sheriff Buford T. Justice in Tennessee is neither FEMA nor a federal employee.

Fuck.

face-palm-gif.278959

This is why I have to talk down to your level. Your first evidence was one guy who says he saw Glenn Beck but not FEMA.

Now even crazier, you post this guy who's complaining about a local sheriff. This might come as Earth shattering news to you, but... some Sheriff Buford T. Justice in Tennessee is neither FEMA nor a federal employee.

Fuck.

face-palm-gif.278959
so the state and fema telling the guy that runs the airport he cant collect aid there and any aid should be delivered to them just slipped right by you

You stupid little bitch, the only way you can win is to sign up as many illegals to vote as you can. How dishonest, you should be thrown out of our country on your ear

You stupid little bitch, the only way you can win is to cheat.
“It is undeniable that the current structure makes it possible for illegal immigrants and non-citizens to vote — and the American people have no way of knowing how widespread the problem may be,” Ryan Walker, executive vice president at the conservative Heritage Foundation’s sister group, Heritage Action, told The Post.

LOLOLOL

That's now THREE replies by you to ONE post of mine. PLUS that last one, you also replied to yourself. :lmao:

I own you now.

Forum List

Back