Trump caught lying about hurricane relief

You sure are stupid. You need illegals to help you win this election. Dumbass

Aww... poor, bedwetting inbred. :itsok:

Democrats have won 5 of the last 8 presidential elections. Getting more of the popular vote than their Republican rivals in 7 of them.

And you can't show more than an infinitesimal number of noncitizens voting in all those years. You also can't show that any are being registered to vote now.

Face reality, ya bedwetting inbred, you got no game here.

Well you are pretty stupid. I am Superior to you

rotfl-gif.288736

Your own posts betray your bullshit. Some 90% of the insults you use on me, I gave to you.

:dance:

so the state and fema telling the guy that runs the airport he cant collect aid there and any aid should be delivered to them just slipped right by you

The state is neither federal nor FEMA. And no one in that video is saying FEMA was involved.

How many more times you wanna embarrass yourself over this?

I didnt say anything,,

I posted a video of people that live there talking about whats happening there,,

Yup, it's dementia. You didn't say anything about FEMA...?

progressive hunter: so the state and fema telling the guy...

Clear evidence you don't know what you say. And again, the name, FEMA, was never uttered by the sheriff.

Yup, it's dementia. You didn't say anything about FEMA...?

progressive hunter: so the state and fema telling the guy...

Clear evidence you don't know what you say. And again, the name, FEMA, was never uttered by the sheriff.
its getting to hard to follow you,,

youre all over the place talking about things that never happened,,

Aww... poor, bedwetting inbred. :itsok:

Democrats have won 5 of the last 8 presidential elections. Getting more of the popular vote than their Republican rivals in 7 of them.

And you can't show more than an infinitesimal number of noncitizens voting in all those years. You also can't show that any are being registered to vote now.

Face reality, ya bedwetting inbred, you got no game here.
You sure are stupid, trying to get illegals to vote. The push is on and your dishonesty is showing. Face reality you are the stupidest bitch on this board.

“It is undeniable that the current structure makes it possible for illegal immigrants and non-citizens to vote — and the American people have no way of knowing how widespread the problem may be,” Ryan Walker, executive vice president at the conservative Heritage Foundation’s sister group, Heritage Action, told The Post.

rotfl-gif.288736

Your own posts betray your bullshit. Some 90% of the insults you use on me, I gave to you.

My superiority to you is obvious because you are so stupid. That was my description of you. You don't own shit you stupid bitch. You can't win without illegals voting either, we know it.

“It is undeniable that the current structure makes it possible for illegal immigrants and non-citizens to vote — and the American people have no way of knowing how widespread the problem may be,” Ryan Walker, executive vice president at the conservative Heritage Foundation’s sister group, Heritage Action, told The Post.

its getting to hard to follow you,,

youre all over the place talking about things that never happened,,

You said in the video FEMA was telling some guy something. I literally quoted you twice, making that claim before denying you said that.

At no point is that said in the video. The sheriff never even mentions FEMA.

You're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:

You sure are stupid, trying to get illegals to vote. The push is on and your dishonesty is showing. Face reality you are the stupidest bitch on this board.

Great, show one who just got registered. Oh wait, you can't.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You said in the video FEMA was telling some guy something. I literally quoted you twice, making that claim before denying you said that.

At no point is that said in the video. The sheriff never even mentions FEMA.

You're out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:
of course its in the video,,

My superiority to you is obvious because you are so stupid. That was my description of you. You don't own shit you stupid bitch. You can't win without illegals voting either, we know it.

Already pointed out we won 5 out of the last 8 without illegals influence.

Already pointed out we won 5 out of the last 8 without illegals influence.

Really? You know that. I doubt it because you are the stupidest poster on this board. You've lost all credibility stupid bitch

Welfare offices and other agencies in at least 46 US states are providing voter registration forms to migrants without requiring proof of citizenship, leading Republicans and conservatives to call for swift federal action to stop the handouts.

Forum List

Back