Did flight 77 hit the Pentagon?

Did flight 77 hit the Pentagon?

• Total voters
My observations and that 'expert statement' from the article.

Denier? All I can tell you is something sure as hell happened that day, it looks like some of the 'facts' raise questions though.
But the article itself was reporting the conspiracy theories but strongly supported the position that it was highjacked airliners that hit the twin towers and the Pentagon as well as the one crashed into that Pennsylvania field.

But the article itself was reporting the conspiracy theories but strongly supported the position that it was highjacked airliners that hit the twin towers and the Pentagon as well as the one crashed into that Pennsylvania field.
OK, and?

93 did crash...............there's a fair chance it was shot down too. Something hit the pentagon, no doubt, but as to what, I'm not convinced totally it was a '57. There are 'pictures' of the '57 supposedly skimming across the Pentagon lawn before impact. No hobo student pilot, IMO, could hold that AC that tight w/o bouncing off the ground.

My views and opinion.....

757 debris was all over the crash site as were landing gear and engines and parts with serial numbers linked to that specific aircraft.

View attachment 1019043

You guys just make up your own facts to match your fantasies
In recent years we have seen the corruption of the top staffs of some alphabet agencies in D.C. That in itself opens up the possibility of conspiracies. We have had questions about other events in the past. The U.S.S. Maine, Pearl Harbor and the Gulf of Tonkin events to name a few. Out of9/11 we ended up with less rights and a stronger security state. The citizens got the blame for it. And we see how it has acted just in the last few years with citizens. And a percentage of Americans approve of it. Progs destroying Republicans the last few years is an example. Progs deserve karma and they will see what it is then. And some have even astonishly spouted that Republicans would get vengeance, and Progs are insulted if they did.

From your link:

"Everything vaporized on impact," Miller said.

That's a crock. Aircraft US427 went in outside of Pittsburgh, there was debris everywhere. It turns into a zillion tiny metal razor blades on impact. Everything gets ground up, some of the largest items were fingers, feet, shoe, etc. They dug up the cockpit in nine feet of dirt and both engines at twenty one, give or take. Shanksville went in similar to 427. And for some odd reason, Shanksville was dozed into the ground pretty quickly.
No airliner at Shanksville either. The local coroner Wally Miller made that clear as he walked out of the field.

757 debris was all over the crash site as were landing gear and engines and parts with serial numbers linked to that specific aircraft.

View attachment 1019043

You guys just make up your own facts to match your fantasies
Here are some photos of a crashed Boeing, in this case in SFO. Nothing resembling that at the Pentagon. You want me to believe that the piece of aluminum with AA paint job was shredded by the building impact and then somehow bounced back out into the yard. You are easily fooled rightwinger.

Here are some photos of a crashed Boeing, in this case in SFO. Nothing resembling that at the Pentagon. You want me to believe that the piece of aluminum with AA paint job was shredded by the building impact and then somehow bounced back out into the yard. You are easily fooled rightwinger.

That’s it?

A wreckage of a plane that crashes into a concrete building must look like a plane that goes belly up on the ground?

You really need to study up on Physics.
A piece of fuselage sheared off hitting a building will be thrown backwards.

That’s it?

A wreckage of a plane that crashes into a concrete building must look like a plane that goes belly up on the ground?

You really need to study up on Physics.
A piece of fuselage sheared off hitting a building will be thrown backwards.
Sure it will bounce backwards RW, just like the seats and passengers, baggage, engines and landing gear will vanish from sight.

Simple is as simple posts.

Sure it will bounce backwards RW, just like the seats and passengers, baggage, engines and landing gear will vanish from sight.

Simple is as simple posts.

Body parts of passengers, personal items in baggage, engines and landing gear were all recovered at the Pentagon site.

1727710428956.jpeg

A missile leaves no such debris

Body parts of passengers, personal items in baggage, engines and landing gear were all recovered at the Pentagon site.

A missile leaves no such debris
One engine part NOT from a Boeing, and tiny landing gear parts NOT from a Boeing were recovered. For the simple minded observer, he believes they were Boeing parts when they were not. Simple minded and well indoctrinated observers make up 80% of the American populace. That doesn't make me happy, but in my old age I've learned to accept it.

One engine part NOT from a Boeing, and tiny landing gear parts NOT from a Boeing were recovered. For the simple minded observer, he believes they were Boeing parts when they were not. Simple minded and well indoctrinated observers make up 80% of the American populace. That doesn't make me happy, but in my old age I've learned to accept it.

Now, you are just making shit up.

Parts recovered at the pentagon site were not just linked to a Boeing 757 but serial numbers linked directly to Flight 77.

1727711920500.jpeg

Last edited:
What about all the other thousands of pieces from an American Airlines 757?

Big pockets
There weren't any dude. There was no Boeing there, no airliner. Something struck but it sure as hell wasn't AA77

Painted pieces are stage props meant to fool the very gullible public. When airliners crash on flat terrain like that those massive engines and landing gear assemblies stick out like sore thumbs.

There weren't any dude. There was no Boeing there, no airliner. Something struck but it sure as hell wasn't AA77

Painted pieces are stage props meant to fool the very gullible public. When airliners crash on flat terrain like that those massive engines and landing gear assemblies stick out like sore thumbs.
Ignoring the obvious does not make your point

watch a video of a plane hitting a concrete reinforced wall and see what's left

Forum List

Back