Jimmy Carter is the worst president in US history

Au contraire, I know about the Shah, the iranian version of Saddam, and what he did to the Iranian people

You do not know shit. The Shah was not the Iranian version of Saddam. Yes, when he first took power he was pretty brutal, but that changed the longer he was in power. Under him Iran left 3rd world status and became one of the Industrialized Nations. The country had freedoms never before seen, and this was his downfall.

Carter got bad intelligence on Iran because Americans were too close to the inner circle. Their last report was that the Pavlavi dynasty was good for another 1000 years. I knew some of those guys. They told me they were blindsided.

The CIA either allowed the crisis to go forward or they started it. Either way it was supposed to be a message to the Shah that he was getting too friendly with the USSR.

You do not know shit. The Shah was not the Iranian version of Saddam. Yes, when he first took power he was pretty brutal, but that changed the longer he was in power. Under him Iran left 3rd world status and became one of the Industrialized Nations. The country had freedoms never before seen, and this was his downfall.

Bullshit. The Shah was another Zionist People Fraud, a Jew pretending to be a Muslim. That's why you and Israel loved him.

Au contraire, I know about the Shah, the iranian version of Saddam, and what he did to the Iranian people, and why they overthrew him, and why the US supported him.

How many wars has Iran started?

How many has Israel started?

How many did W start?
To understand what happened in Iran look to the students.

Carter got bad intelligence on Iran because Americans were too close to the inner circle. Their last report was that the Pavlavi dynasty was good for another 1000 years. I knew some of those guys. They told me they were blindsided.
The best option for everyone except the fanatical mullahs was to support the Shah

Not doing so has been a diaster

The best option for everyone except the fanatical mullahs was to support the Shah

Not doing so has been a diaster

You are correct. The Middle East would be a totally different place today had the revolution in Iran not taken place.

The Crown Prince was even more open than his father and had been educated in the west. Iran would have been a shining nation on a hill to those around it.

Why you ask?

Because Carter was pivotal in toppling the Shah of Iran and delivering Persia to the the most dangerous terrorist nation on earth

His decision to abandon the Shah is the worst decision that any American president ever made

You do know that the Shah was a cruel dictator who killed thousands of his own people.

In 1976, Jimmy Carter was elected President of the United States and he "raised the issue of human rights in Iran as well as in the Soviet Union. Overnight prison conditions changed",[39] and the Shah ordered an end to torture.[40]

You pro torture...

What would you have Carter have done? Go to war with Iran?Send troops into Iran to defend the Shah? W. Did that in Iraq. American casualties would have been in 10s of thousands if Carter had done what you said he should have done. Carter was smarter than W. and kept us out of the region.
They can't keep a single line...

They want US troops in the Middle East earlier in a bigger country taking more casualties.

The rebels would be popular and heavily backed by USSR... It would have been worse than Vietnam and USSR would have been laughing..

Holy fuck, are you stoned or something?

Every time a Left Wing Zionist Fascist Traitor is confronted with truth, this is the response.

Is this a 757?

Did a plane crash in Shanksville on 911. Not according to THE MAYOR who was RIGHT THERE....

You and Dick Cheney love Kamala for the same reason, you are both LEFT WING ZIONIST FASCIST TRAITORS who DO NOT WANT THE 911 INVESTIGATION REOPENED...

You and Dick Cheney love Kamala for the same reason, you are both LEFT WING ZIONIST FASCIST TRAITORS who DO NOT WANT THE 911 INVESTIGATION REOPENED...

If I love Harris why am I voting for Chase Oliver?

As your link clearly shows, Carter attempted a rescue mission for the hostages. Carter never contemplated a full blown invasion, thank Heaven.

Yep. And Reagan negotiated with the terrorists, prolonging the stay of the hostages, selling them missiles and other weapons.

You do know that the Shah was a cruel dictator who killed thousands of his own people.
So have the mullahs who replaced the shah

They will never change

Whereas the royal family was western educated and progressive

Why you ask?

Because Carter was pivotal in toppling the Shah of Iran and delivering Persia to the the most dangerous terrorist nation on earth

His decision to abandon the Shah is the worst decision that any American president ever made

The student grievances were legit. They were ignored. Then the ayatollahs took over and commandeered the rebellion.

Yep. And Reagan negotiated with the terrorists, prolonging the stay of the hostages, selling them missiles and other weapons.

Not to mention helping bring to power a drug lord dictator and kept him in power till he was no longer a use to the US and then invaded a country to get rid of him.

I dont answer to “you guys”

And I never called obama the worst president ever

Even though he did much to help and support the crazy mullahs in iran, obama was nevertheless only dealing with a mess that jimmy carter created
Thank Eisenhower and the British.

So have the mullahs who replaced the shah

They will never change

Whereas the royal family was western educated and progressive
The US and Britain installed the SAVAK modeled after the Gestapo. You remember Kermit Roosevelt and Swartzkoph? Remember Operation Ajax?

Or he was a corrupt twat.

Let's talk about the big celebration he had for the 2500th Anniversary of the Persian Empire. Cost billions of dollars so the Shah could show off to the other leaders, while common Iranians saw very little of the wealth that came with that oil.

The guy was a piece of shit, and Carter should have handed him over for execution.

Forum List

Back