Iran is raining missiles down on Israel right now, Iron Dome can't keep up. Thanks Biden.

The Palestinians are the terrorists. They are the ones that attacked 1400 innocent civilians including women and children on October 7th . If they have to be wiped out in order for attacks like this to never happen again then so be it . You have no moral ground to stand on , That makes you sick in the head, either that or stupid.

Um, gee, so murdering women and children is okay when the Zionists do it?

"It's okay when we do it" is never morally justified.

how again is this Biden's fault?
Technically it's not, it's the assholes that cheated him in so he could be their puppet's fault.
Biden's been braindead since 2019.
Susan Rice
Valerie Jarrret.
Two names Americans should know.
I believe Susan Rice is Iranian.

You are the one who can't remember how Trump had Iran on life support. You also forgot that it was Obama, Kerry and BIden who juiced them up with hundreds of billions of dollars. I have heard long term use of weed does that to your memory.
Long term use of weed gives Iran billions of dollars, ok if you say so.

The Palestinians are the terrorists. They are the ones that attacked 1400 innocent civilians including women and children on October 7th . If they have to be wiped out in order for attacks like this to never happen again then so be it . You have no moral ground to stand on , That makes you sick in the head, either that or stupid.
This has been going on long before that. Open a book, know nothing.

That cuts two ways. We could also achieve peace by eradicating the Zionists...

Of course, it's not just the Palestinians who the Zionists have made war on. They've gone to war with Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, and Yemen over the years.
We would not achieve Peace by letting Israel be eradicated. The terrorist would still hate us. You are extremely ignorant

This has been going on long before that. Open a book, know nothing.
Yep, and the Palestinians have been shitbags every time. 😐

As for Iran, pfft..man, I don't wanna see no Iran civilian casualties.

They're not bad people, their government is bad people.

This Blisterfinger person says he wants to eradicate all Palestinians, dumb ass.
:dunno:
What do Palestinians want to do to the Jews, bruh? 😐
Are you aware that instead of Palestinian children playing tag or hide-and-seek,
They play a game called "Stab the Jew in the back."
That ain't no bullshit, that is reality, boy.

And yeah, that's the Jews' news source. Kick rocks.

I've read about that 18x from many different countries' news sources, it's real.

UNRWA and UN, all garbage.

Last edited:
There was peace before October 7th. Maybe you should take a class o ignorant one.
I don’t know what the antisemite said, since he’s on ignore, but I imagine he blames the Jews. Perhaps he needs to be reminded that there was a cease-fire in place on October 7th when the Islamic savages went on their “Jew-hunt” to torture to death as many innocent men, women, and children as they could find.

They even set houses on fire to force the Jews hiding out into the open, where they could be murdered.

Technically it's not, it's the assholes that cheated him in so he could be their puppet's fault.
Biden's been braindead since 2019.
Susan Rice
Valerie Jarrret.
Two names Americans should know.
I believe Susan Rice is Iranian.
You believe Susan Rice is Iranian? LOL except she isnt you fucking mental case.

Forum List

Back