If you don't have enough money, it is your fault

You do know grocery stores make like 9% profit. That's not gouging, it's Biden's policies.
Actually what's interesting is that a typical grocery store only makes about a tenth of a percent when they sell food.

The way they make a living is they make that profit by buying the food from the wholesaler & selling it in a couple of days. Making a tenth of a percent in 2 days cranks out to a rate of return of over 12% per year.

Why should I suffer because the president is a dumbass. Inflation is killing everyone, I can't wait till he is president again.
Ok, so this ^^^^ is an example of you jknowgood using poor sentence structure.

I can't wait till he is president again.
So who is the dumbass?

If you meant trump, you should have said trump, not "he".

Actually what's interesting is that a typical grocery store only makes about a tenth of a percent when they sell food.

The way they make a living is they make that profit by buying the food from the wholesaler & selling it in a couple of days. Making a tenth of a percent in 2 days cranks out to a rate of return of over 12% per year.
The 2 percent is their annual gross profit, but on a huge amount of gross sales.

Many who inherit wealth quickly squander it. Easy come easy go.
Actually, the vast majority of rich parents have rich kids because they teach them how to handle money. If they don't then the kids have to learn it by themselves and it's a matter of choice.

My grandpa came to the U.S. and was a tailor who knew how to read & right. My dad when to grade school and put me & my sibs thru college. My kids got graduate degrees & they're rich because we've all learned to work & make ourselves better off.

There are some thru no fault of their own work & fail and the state has to come to their aid. Two reasons: first there's a moral obligation to help victims of chance; second is that we want a population that's daring enough to be able to take measured risks.

Food is cheap in America.

They don't have to be, as I've demonstrated. Sans the ice cream my food bill would be $165/month. Eliminate the donuts and it's $150/month. Swap the McD's for homemade sandwiches and it's $145/month. And this without trying to save on the other foods that I buy.
So what are all these tRumplings bitching about?

Forum List

Back