Should Trump Continue to Use Foul Language At His Rallies?

As much as I've been trying to move away from the cussing I agree with Trump. Sometimes there just aren't any other words to get your point across.

What difference befuddled.jpg

As much as I've been trying to move away from the cussing I agree with Trump. Sometimes there just aren't any other words to get your point across.

I've not observed Trump cussing at rallies. Yes, he uses the occasional street slang which ordinary politicians do not use, but that is the way the average person talks! It is not exactly befouled X-rated truck stop language. I have no problem with it. It connotes a certain 'honesty.'

Not much is going to make a difference at this point. :dunno:

#VOTEHARRIS

A Real Christian would not use that language under ANY circumstance.

I used to have neighbors like that. They were devout Christians. Strict Catholics thru and thru. Biggest hypocrites I ever met. Words are just words, vocal sounds. Choose to be afraid of them if you will, but they only carry as much meaning as you allow them to.

No, he shouldn't use foul language. I heard him say to rally goers the other day that he would get everyone on the government tit a job and put them to work. The shame of that disgusting comment.

I think the orange bag O' shit's stand up shows (rallies) should use every expletive possible.

1st Amendment, motherfuckers. :cool: Check fucking mate, libz.

And you think owning math textbooks from the 1800's is a negative?

Did I say that stupid? They are interesting from a historical perspective but rather useless if you want to study newer math that wasn't created until after that.

I don't consider it any of my business what Trump says at his rallies.

I've notice that most often when people cuss, they're frustrated by their situation.

Forum List

Back