Trump and Evangelical religion pro's and con's. Should Religion even be involved in the election?

No. No other person in the community can be harmed in any way when a woman terminates he fetus. In fact with medical privacy laws no one in the community needs to know when it happens.

If I am not correct about that. Please tell me why..
Because two human beings go into an abortion clinic, and only one comes out. The other is parted out for profit or turned into medical waste.

And you really can't see what's wrong with that?
It’s the government’s obligation to protect the community by protecting citizens from the spread of deadly viruses. Immunization is part of that protection.

The government has no cause nor obligation to protect the community from a member of the community when she terminates her pregnancy.
ALL HAIL GOVERNMENT OUR BENEFICENT GOD PEACE BE UPON IT

I can easily PROVE you wrong on your fragile state statement you made about me and that you mention for a second time again in this post..

Fragile means: a person that is
  • delicate.
  • brittle.
  • frail.
  • breakable.
  • weak.

I have been here for just 3 weeks and yesterday I got the award for 1000 messages being written (meaning I have probably received more than 1000 responses to them) and given that most of the people on this site are Trumpers unable to prove their points (other than through insulting and debasing the messenger), I have to say that I have received a lot of that.

I am a man that gives the benefit of the doubt to people, so I allow people to insult and debase me for anywhere from 3-5 times before I warn them and then if they do it one more time, I put them on ignore, which means that I have not been delicate, brittle, frail, breakable, or weak. I have put 17 people on ignore for that reason (insulting and debasing) alone.

This is proof that you are 100% wrong in your accusation!
The threat of being ignored by you is not the disincentive you believe it is, Skippy.

Forum List

Back