Trump takes MASSIVE lead in the Polls. Kamala continues to Blow Off Media...

Straight up lies.

You pick the first person that had to drop out of the presidential race in 2020. Also several months ago, the media reported Harris wad holding Biden back. Now you praise her, glad you admit. You do as you're told. Lol, you're an idiot!

Dems hardly even try to refute it
Come on, lie better. Moscow doesn't pay you to be this inept at lying.

I refuted it, post #10. All the righties here refused to address it. Don't worry, I'm used to it. Conservatives always cry and run when I show up.

So, Trump cultists, did you join the Trump cult because you were already eunuchs, or was the castration part of the of the cult initiation ceremony? Because it's not debatable that you're all 'nadless wonders.

Trump takes a massive lead to 61.00%! Kamala avoids the press and she stays at 38%. When Judge Merchan said the date would move up to AFTER the election, Trump numbers went up AGAIN! All that fake crap the media said about Kamala is NOT working!

1725764559906.png

Westwall's fantasies are oddly specific. They tell you what he's dreaming about.

As happened with so many Trump cultists, a lifetime of lead-poisoning wrecked Westwall's brain, leaving him stupid and violent.
Nah, I just know scumbags, like you, don't care about hurting decent folks.

So long as your target dies, any number of collateral casualties is fine with assholes, like you.

See? Violent and stupid.

This is why he hides in SafeSpaces now. He's no longer welcome in decent society.
Yeah, that's you assholes MO, violent and stupid. Don't like what someone says, you try and kill them.

Just like your friend the stinkwarrior in his quote I memorialized for the world to see.

You creatures are sick in the head.

Forum List

Back