Live debate of Vice Presidential candidate

This is all bullshit. States like Texas and Georgia won't even allow their citizens take a vote on whether or not to legalize abortion, like Ohio and Kansas did....because the GQP Taliban Nazis running Texas and Georgia know most of their citizens will support the right to choose.
You need to show me a link that proves this. Because I think you just pulled that sh*t out of your ass.

Waltz said he had to go back to work 5 days after his wife gave birth.

I never missed a day. Not one. I had 3 kids.

Society has gotten very very far

Doctors would have to really abuse the rules to fear legal action after saving the life of the mother
Yeah....bullshit.

Most doctors are not going to risk their livelihood even if there is only a 1% chance of them being charged with murder.

Paid family leave isn't the issue....
Daycare tax exemptions would give raises to daycare workers.

You brought your gun on the bus?

I started working at age 11. Rode my bicycle to work.
$2 Per Hour.
I bought my own vehicle when I turned 16.
I wasn't that hard, if you worked hard.

Sorry you had to ride the bus.....LOLLLLOLLL

My first job was riding a bus to the inner city and cleaning the broken glass from the riots at night.

Tax credits aren't the issues .

Cause a labor shortage to where people get PAID to work.

The moderators have quoted Trump multiple times, not once have they quoted Harris.

These people want the same cults who have been wrong about everything for 30 years. Honestly, some of the least impressive people in America who want to eat as well as they can before the Western ship goes down.

You need to show me a link that proves this. Because I think you just pulled that sh*t out of your ass.
Then why haven't any Southern states held a ballot initiative vote on abortion, like Kansas and Ohio did? Because they know what the outcome would be.

It's the truth. There is not one state in this country where the right to choose would not have the support of the majority of voters, except for possibly Utah.

Election security....

And the Moderator is Lying.

Georgia wants to sign an apology to Trump and so does Arizona because figuring out the real count afterwards later due to a REAL audit....

Forum List

Back