Walz is very good, Vance is not bad either

Yup Vance was good. But look at the hand he is dealt. He has to defend the orange douchebag who he secretly despises as his leaked email show.

Walz may not be a smooth debater but he had passion and he likes and respect his leader and so could speak with integrity.

So, yeah Walz was the clear winner.
Lol watz proved himself a liar over his Hong Kong trip during the tiennimen square riots.

Pretty obvious he wasn't. I bet CBS got scolded for that question
I was shocked they asked it. I think Walz was as well. "I'm a knucklehead" isn't exactly the response you want from the guy who's one heartbeat away from the Presidency but that was the best he could come up with to explain his lie on the subject!

If he did lie he was ashamed of it. Vance justified al.of his many lies.
Come on, Stann...he totally lied. He tried like crazy to duck the question but the moderators wouldn't take his non answer for an answer and pressed him on it. The look of panic on his face was priceless.

You claimed it, prove it, a thumbs down is juvenile
Looked up the fact check of the debate Vance won telling more lies or mistruths telling 10. Waltz came in with 7. Vance's lies were more dangerous. Walytz's more personal , probably low self esteem in both cases. Politicians telling lies imagine that.

Looked up the fact check of the debate Vance won telling more lies or mistruths telling 10. Waltz came in with 7. Vance's lies were more dangerous. Walytz's more personal , probably low self esteem in both cases. Politicians telling lies imagine that.

Link it and from a neutral source

You can't. Go to bed

Forum List

Back