Walz is very good, Vance is not bad either

Did you hear Walz's response to being questioned about whether he actually was in Tiennimen Square like he claimed? Talk about making someone "squirm"!
Walz had to cover his ass on that one.
Vance had to cover his ass on the many negative things he has said about Trump.He did not come across well on if Biden won in 2020.

I think Walz handled the debate incredibly well.

Vance clearly prepared for the debate, unlike Trump, and it showed. He came across as a polished politician with prepared responses. No big mistakes, but also lacked substance, in my opinion.

Vance constantly kept dodging direct responses to questions, and deflected to attacks on Kamala. The following clip is a perfect example of Vance attempting to squirm out of a response, as he did multiple times.

With the exception of this moment, Walz didn’t pounce on the attack. The format didn’t help. Giving them two minutes to answer a question with minimal fact-checking and uninterrupted allowed Vance to dodge questions and go into some rehearsed speech about something unrelated. Walz could have pressed more on this but he didn’t. He took more of a friendly neighbor demeanor in his responses, which was similar to Vance’s approach.

I would have liked holding them more accountable to answering questions but I also didn’t mind the civility from both Walz and Vance. Both men showed that they can be kind to each other despite having deep ideological differences.

I felt that Walz had more depth behind what he was saying. He seemed to have more knowledge of what was being discussed the majority of the time. He was able to fall back on his experience as a Governor and gave insight into policy positions that have been impactful in his state. Vance was less substantive and more idealistic. He said less but sounded polished saying it.

I’m noticing that I have been been more impressed with governors than Senators. It seems like governors are more knowledgeable as they actually get things done while Senators are more involved in political gamesmanship.

My $0.02.

Yup Vance was good. But look at the hand he is dealt. He has to defend the orange douchebag who he secretly despises as his leaked email show.

Walz may not be a smooth debater but he had passion and he likes and respect his leader and so could speak with integrity.

So, yeah Walz was the clear winner.
For libs the decision comes down to hatred of trump’s personality over whats best for the country

Harris ran a wide open border for 3 1/2 years which has flooded the country with aliens who dont belong here

Last edited:
Babylon Bee comes through again;

1727856711497.png

Forum List

Back