Back In The Ancient Year of 2020, JD Vance Did Not Have Very Nice Things To Say About His Imbecile Running Mate Donald Trump

Yes, of course, JD Vance finally "saw the light" and now sees what a great person Donald Trump is. Yeah, give me a fucking break.

This is what JD Vance said about Trump only 4 years ago. From the Washington Post. --

In the direct messages — sent during Trump’s final year in office to an acquaintance over the social media platform then known as Twitter — Vance harshly criticized his future running mate’s record of governance and said Trump had not fulfilled his economic agenda.

“Trump has just so thoroughly failed to deliver on his economic populism (excepting a disjointed China policy),” Vance wrote in February 2020.

He also offered a prediction: Joe Biden, he believed, was going to win the 2020 election.

“I think Trump will probably lose,” he wrote in a message in June 2020, a few months before ballots were cast in an election that Vance would later claim, falsely and repeatedly, was stolen by the Democrats.

The critical messages, shared with The Post by their recipient on the condition of anonymity because of concerns about retaliation, cast doubt on Vance’s oft-recited account of how and when he embraced Trumpism. They were written years after Vance’s previously reported remarks attacking Trump, such as his statements in 2016 that Trump was “reprehensible,” “cultural heroin” and possibly “America’s Hitler.”

The messages obtained by The Post reveal Vance in a garrulous and seemingly unguarded mood. He wrote them after initiating contact with their recipient, whose published writing interested him.

You think Vance considers Trump is a great person now? LOOL. Tell me you're a rube without telling me you're a rube won't don't you. JD knows he's just one heart attack away from the presidency, that's why he's thrown his lot in with the devil. This is what the allure of power does to weak men. Vance still thinks Trump is a moron and America's Hitler. Virtually everyone who has ever worked with Trump thinks he's a complete moron and has turned against him. These are the ppl who talk with him on a daily basis, and they think he's an utter buffoon and corrupt as hell, but somehow you're convinced he is fit to sit in the oval office again? :auiqs.jpg:

You think Vance considers Trump is a great person now? LOOL. Tell me you're a rube without telling me you're a rube won't don't you. JD knows he's just one heart attack away from the presidency, that's why he's thrown his lot in with the devil. This is what the allure of power does to weak men. Vance still thinks Trump is a moron and America's Hitler. Virtually everyone who has ever worked with Trump thinks he's a complete moron and has turned against him. These are the ppl who talk with him on a daily basis, and they think he's an utter buffoon and corrupt as hell, but somehow you're convinced he is fit to sit in the oval office again? :auiqs.jpg:
Can you not read?? This is what I wrote, idiot. --

Yes, of course, JD Vance finally "saw the light" and now sees what a great person Donald Trump is. Yeah, give me a fucking break.

/——-/ Everybody hates Commie Harris.
Vice President Kamala Harris’ office has had high levels of staff turnover throughout her time in the office that far exceed other high-ranking officials in the federal government.
Nearly 92% of the initial staff members hired after she took office in January of 2021 have left at some point during her nearly four years as vice president. Only four of the initial 47 hires from her first year have remained employed without interruption, according to an analysis of records obtained by Open the Books.
This has been overblown. Most of Harris' former staff has no problem with Harris. --

The staff churn has spawned accusations of mismanagement by the vice president, but many Harris allies say that critique is overblown, sometimes rooted in her gender and race. By the same measure, for instance, her predecessor Mike Pence saw 83 percent turnover in his vice-presidential office. And former president Donald Trump’s White House staff was infamous for its turnover; one of his communications directors, Anthony Scaramucci, lasted just 11 days before his firing.

People close to Harris say her widely praised presidential rollout, in which she quickly locked down the Democratic nomination following Biden’s withdrawal and moved to capitalize on her party’s enthusiasm and energy, are testaments to her management. They also point to the growing pool of alumni who have rejoined her team, particularly this summer. At least 20 staffers who previously worked for Harris are now working on her campaign, such as policy experts Rohini Kosoglu and Ike Irby, veterans of both her Senate and vice president’s office.

By this same token, you must really dislike Trump....since virtually everyone who used to work for Trump now hates him.

There is nothing "desperate" about it, gomer. Vance hates Trump.

How could ANYONE like Trump...except for uneducated racist bumpkins such as yourself???
There you go projecting... Do you people ever have an original thought ?

When you actually think you can prove me a racist, then I'll be waiting patiently for your attempt so I can laugh hysterically at your ignorant ace when you fail miserably.

When you actually think you can prove me a racist, then I'll be waiting patiently for your attempt so I can laugh hysterically at your ignorant ace when you fail miserably.
You always have been thought a racist. You are simply a buffoon.

You're voting for Trump. Yes, you are a racist, a bigot, or both.

Can you not read?? This is what I wrote, idiot. --

In comparison to the opposition, yes I'd say Vance saw the writing on the wall. TRUMP IS BETTER even with all his antics he's still better.

You're voting for Trump. Yes, you are a racist, a bigot, or both.
Of so that's your race card played eh ? Well tell that to millions of Americans that just want a better economy, better security, better government, and better treatment as American's. If that's your measure of being racist, then you are truly a fool.

Just think about this dummy, where as everytime you knuckleheads do this sort of thing, you actually highlight how bad Biden/Harris was, otherwise that you now have virtually millions including Vance throwing their vote over too Trump/Vance out of rejection of the worst administration this nation will possibly have ever experienced.

Of so that's your race card played eh ? Well tell that to millions of Americans that just want a better economy, better security, better government, and better treatment as American's. If that's your measure of being racist, then you are truly a fool.
Most of them don't care about any of this. If they did, then they would vote for the only sane political party left -- the Democratic Party.

Most of them just hate liberals and minorities, just like Trump, and are looking for someone to blame for their miserable fucking lives. And that's basically the only reason they are voting for Trump.

This has been overblown. Most of Harris' former staff has no problem with Harris. --

The staff churn has spawned accusations of mismanagement by the vice president, but many Harris allies say that critique is overblown, sometimes rooted in her gender and race. By the same measure, for instance, her predecessor Mike Pence saw 83 percent turnover in his vice-presidential office. And former president Donald Trump’s White House staff was infamous for its turnover; one of his communications directors, Anthony Scaramucci, lasted just 11 days before his firing.

People close to Harris say her widely praised presidential rollout, in which she quickly locked down the Democratic nomination following Biden’s withdrawal and moved to capitalize on her party’s enthusiasm and energy, are testaments to her management. They also point to the growing pool of alumni who have rejoined her team, particularly this summer. At least 20 staffers who previously worked for Harris are now working on her campaign, such as policy experts Rohini Kosoglu and Ike Irby, veterans of both her Senate and vice president’s office.

By this same token, you must really dislike Trump....since virtually everyone who used to work for Trump now hates him.
/—-/ If you say so….
BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA

/—-/ If you say so….
BWHAHAHAHA BWHAHAHAHA
If this matters so much to you (Harris' former staff disliking her), then why doesn't it bother you that Trump's former staff won't even endorse him???

Could it be that you are just a hypocrite and completely full of shit?? Yep.

In 2020, Kamilla Harris was calling Joe a racist, a bigot, a concentration camp commandant, a slave owner in another life, a man who runs roughshod over those without and laughs about it and so much more. She became the V.P. candidate on his ticket. We know Joe and Kamala are liars.

Democrats expect Democrats to lie to them.
They expect more from Republicans because they know that Republicans are higher quality people.

Most of them don't care about any of this. If they did, then they would vote for the only sane political party left -- the Democratic Party.

Most of them just hate liberals and minorities, just like Trump, and are looking for someone to blame for their miserable fucking lives. And that's basically the only reason they are voting for Trump.
Wow, you are truly a nutcase if you think that the Democrat party is the answer to your happyness... Rotflmbo 🤣

Hell they might be, and it's because they are some misguided weak people.

Is it your agenda that causes you to use their weakness as a platform to further your mental condition if you have one ??

Forum List

Back