VP Working hard for the people

Black and beautiful.

Societally speaking...(and perhaps politically) The future is female...and she has dark skin. Get used to it.
The future isn’t female sweety. Females can’t keep this world of cushy operating without men. Men allow you to live the life you have.

I don’t think of leaders by their sex or skin color to be better or worse. It’s unfortunate you have presented an absolute moron for president. The pussy and Indian skin color can’t counteract the stupid.

The future isn’t female sweety. Females can’t keep this world of cushy operating without men. Men allow you to live the life you have.
And, as always, you guys take that to mean that somehow you're going to be exterminated like a roach.

I don’t think of leaders by their sex or skin color to be better or worse.
Yeah, thanks for the chuckle.
It’s unfortunate you have presented an absolute moron for president. The pussy and Indian skin color can’t counteract the stupid.
Ahh...hatred of women and skin color in one sentence there.

Thanks for making it easier to just point and laugh at you for being both a sexist and a racist in one response. You truly are a useful idiot.

C'mon...say it...you know you want to.

tumblr_m6tsbiayOf1roc7alo2_400.gif

I don’t think of leaders by their sex or skin color to be better or worse. It’s unfortunate you have presented an absolute moron for president. The pussy and Indian skin color can’t counteract the stupid.
You support trump. He is the epitome of dumb.

Forum List

Back