Let Police Rough up Criminals

That's democrat persecution for you. In reality, there was no charity. The Trump Foundation was a bookkeeping function. Not a charity.
No. He set up a tax-exempt foundation whose stated purpose was to distribute royalties from his book and contributed money to charitable organizations. It was a bookkeeping scam.

Last edited:
Wikipedia says
The foundation was created to receive royalties from Trump's 1987 book Trump: The Art of the Deal as well as donations from others, for the stated purpose of distributing the funds to charitable causes.

Sounds like a charity to me. What was it instead?
It was a vehicle to hold the proceeds of the sale of the book The Art of the Deal. That those proceeds may have been distributed to a charitable cause, but it was still the Trump personal property. The government characterized it as a charity.

It was a vehicle to hold the proceeds of the sale of the book The Art of the Deal. That those proceeds may have been distributed to a charitable cause, but it was still the Trump personal property. The government characterized it as a charity.

Trump Pays Up One Month After Admitting He Misused Charitable Funds for Political Gain​

Beat his ass.

Trump Pays Up One Month After Admitting He Misused Charitable Funds for Political Gain​

It was a civil suit and the Foundation was not a charity.Beat his ass.
I repeat, it was a civil suit and the Foundation was not a charity.

The civil suit alleged improper coordination between the non-profit FOundation and Trump's campaign.

I repeat, it was a civil suit and the Foundation was not a charity.

The civil suit alleged improper coordination between the non-profit FOundation and Trump's campaign.

That was the scam part. You don't get non-profit status just to avoid taxes.

Wikipedia says
The foundation was created to receive royalties from Trump's 1987 book Trump: The Art of the Deal as well as donations from others, for the stated purpose of distributing the funds to charitable causes.

Sounds like a charity to me. What was it instead?
how much did Briben and Harris give to charity during their last 4 yrs of being in power ?? Trump gave his entire salary for POTUS for 4 yrs to charity ..

Forum List

Back